- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For a boss tone and bold performance, go with Pypes Street Pro Mufflers
- Equipped with a resonance chamber that’s tuned for a smooth, authoritative tone—not too loud and not too mild
- No-filter design ensures the sound stays true for the life of the muffler
- Durably built from stainless steel for stock or slightly modified rides
- Welded case construction means no rattles and greater dependability
- Pick from a range of configurations (depending on vehicle)
- Your Pypes Street Pro Mufflers carry a Lifetime Warranty
There’s a fine line between tuning your tone and turning off the neighbors. Strike the perfect balance between mellow and menacing with Pypes Street Pro Mufflers. Engineered with acoustics and performance in mind, they crank out a smooth, authoritative growl while giving your horsepower a kick.
Whether you’re commuting to work or careening around the track, your Pypes Street Pro Muffler is ready for any situation. For strength, it’s constructed from high-quality stainless steel, for stamina, it’s designed without a filter to burn off and for consistency, it features a welded case that never rattles.
From classic muscle cars to contemporary cruisers, Pypes Street Pro Mufflers work with almost any ride and come in a wide range of configurations. Your Pypes Street Pro Mufflers carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Pypes Street Pro Mufflers Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by louis h (CEDAR RAPIDS, IA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Nov 28, 2017 4:57 AM
Tell prospective customers they will need a resonator if they want to drive the car and not go insane with the Drone
Reviewed by marcus l (Marrero, LA) Reviewed for a 1985 Chevy Monte Carlo — Aug 17, 2015 4:19 PM
Nice sounding exhaust. I have the street pro. Think I'm going to try the race pro for a quiter sound. Overall nice sound an tone to a mild motor.