- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your ride with the pavement-searing power of a TruXP Performance Exhaust System
- Capture performance exhaust benefits without pocket draining prices
- Mandrel-bent tubing unleashes huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-designed and tuned for your specific year, make and model
- TruXP Performance Exhaust increases towing torque, acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Improves engine efficiency for better fuel economy (depending on driving style)
- Straight-thru mufflers lessen backpressure – baffled/chambered design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Built from aluminized steel or 409 stainless steel and finished with polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles including Single Exhaust, Dual Sport, Dual Split and Dual Extreme
- Zinc-plated, factory-style hangers offer hassle-free, bolt-on installation
- Made with pride in the USA, TruXP Performance Exhausts are 50-State Legal
- Your TruXP Performance Exhaust System is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
Once you bolt-on your TruXP Performance Exhaust System, you better buckle up because you're in for the ride of your life. From launches at the speed of light to towing oversized loads without breaking a sweat, TruXP Exhausts release a powerful punch of horsepower and torque to help your ride run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
Each TruXP Performance Exhaust is tuned and engineered to offer your year, make and model custom peaks in performance. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow and with a straight-through muffler design, TruXP Cat Back Exhausts all but eliminate backpressure to deliver free-flowing performance that comes with a distinctive, throaty growl.
Manufactured in your choice of performance-engineered styles, there's a TruXP Exhaust for every driving style. Whether you go with a Single Exhaust, Dual Sport, Dual Split or Dual Extreme, TruXP Exhausts are available in aluminized steel or 409 stainless steel construction. And thanks to factory-style hangers and clamps, you’re guaranteed straight-forward installation. Made in the USA, your TruXP Performance Exhaust System is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
TruXP Performance Exhaust System Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ian H (DELRAY BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 28, 2018 4:32 PM
I bought this on sale to replace my OEM system on my '17 5.3. Tubes are very well shaped and mated up to the muffler and hangers perfectly, and the entire system was very well made. The clamps are U clamps, which are garbage, and I replaced them with band clamps, and I'm not thrilled that the new system doesn't have provisions for the mesh flex pipe, but for the price it's good to go. Truck sound is very mellow. Not much louder than stock on idle and somewhat louder under acceleration.
Reviewed by Stanley C (WILMINGTON, DE) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 27, 2018 10:56 PM
Extra long wait for delivery. Finally arrived, looks fine. Not yet installed, waiting for spring to finally spring. One comment, I would have liked the ball clamp to the cat be included. Mine was badly rusted so I purchased a new one as insurance for when I get a chance to install the system.
Reviewed by Robert K (CONROE, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Mar 03, 2018 5:23 AM
Sounds great. A few things to improve on is connection at resonator. And the clamps don't seal either,had to buy expensive clamps . Overall I like the sound and can feel the extra power.
Reviewed by brad b (NEW FLORENCE, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jan 27, 2018 5:15 AM
Reviewed by john s (PITTSTOWN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Titan — Jan 25, 2018 12:42 PM
ease of installation, to the throaty sound it puts out. For the price and quality alone worth the price. 2007 Nissan Titan and it fit perfect !!!! would buy again in a second. You will not be disappointed in this exhaust system. John ST