Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Harness all of your engine's horsepower and torque with the Volant Exhaust System
- From the size of the piping to the location of the bends, the Volant Exhaust System is custom-made and dyno-tuned for your particular year, make and model
- These performance exhaust systems are built entirely from premium T-304 stainless steel—from the tubes to the muffler to the polished tip
- Your Volant Exhaust System boasts fully CNC mandrel bent angles for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Insulated muffler on your system blocks out that annoying highway whine while still producing an aggressive, deep rumble
- Included 4-inch, polished stainless steel tip has a dual-wall construction designed to help decrease heat discoloration
- Simple bolt-on installation—there is no drilling or welding needed to mount your Volant Exhaust System
- All of Volant's Performance Exhaust Systems are made with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal
- Volant Performance Exhaust Systems are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Lurking under your hood is a ferocious beast of an engine, but a restrictive stock exhaust is stifling your motor's true power potential with a choke hold. Strip off your factory pipes and upgrade to the Volant Performance Exhaust System. Its unstoppable combination of CNC mandrel bent tubes and high-flow muffler deliver massive spikes in horsepower, torque and rumble.
The Volant Exhaust is custom-made and dyno-tuned for your rig. The entire system, from the catalytic converter back to the polished tip, is crafted from premium T-304 stainless steel-legendary for its strength, durability and anti-corrosiveness.
Even the muffler on your Volant Performance Exhaust System is wrought from stainless. And, it's insulated to drown out the obnoxious highway drone while still unleashing an imposing, throaty growl. Best of all, the Volant Performance Exhaust System bolts into place-no drilling or welding. 5-year muffler warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the pipes.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts.