- Harness all of your engine's horsepower and torque with the Volant Exhaust System
- From the size of the piping to the location of the bends, the Volant Exhaust System is custom-made and dyno-tuned for your particular year, make and model
- These performance exhaust systems are built entirely from premium T-304 stainless steel—from the tubes to the muffler to the polished tip
- Your Volant Exhaust System boasts fully CNC mandrel bent angles for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Insulated muffler on your system blocks out that annoying highway whine while still producing an aggressive, deep rumble
- Included 4-inch, polished stainless steel tip has a dual-wall construction designed to help decrease heat discoloration
- Simple bolt-on installation—there is no drilling or welding needed to mount your Volant Exhaust System
- All of Volant's Performance Exhaust Systems are made with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal
- Volant Performance Exhaust Systems are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Lurking under your hood is a ferocious beast of an engine, but a restrictive stock exhaust is stifling your motor's true power potential with a choke hold. Strip off your factory pipes and upgrade to the Volant Performance Exhaust System. Its unstoppable combination of CNC mandrel bent tubes and high-flow muffler deliver massive spikes in horsepower, torque and rumble.
The Volant Exhaust is custom-made and dyno-tuned for your rig. The entire system, from the catalytic converter back to the polished tip, is crafted from premium T-304 stainless steel-legendary for its strength, durability and anti-corrosiveness.
Even the muffler on your Volant Performance Exhaust System is wrought from stainless. And, it's insulated to drown out the obnoxious highway drone while still unleashing an imposing, throaty growl. Best of all, the Volant Performance Exhaust System bolts into place-no drilling or welding. 5-year muffler warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the pipes.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric G (Utica, KY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jun 13, 2018 4:19 AM
This system is amazing. It had a unique sound, but very appealing. At cruising and highway speeds you can't hear it but when you lay into it, the sound is great. The exact same as a higher priced system (different tip) for a fraction of the cost. Will always but this brand(s) from here on. This is what high quality exhaust sounds like!
Reviewed by Kevin F (FORT MILL, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 14, 2018 2:06 PM
I did a lot of searching for a good, affordable exhaust system. And I mean a lot. I had my eye on this system for quite sometime and after going back and forth I settled on the Volant system. For my Silverado it required the stock pipe to be cut after the catalytic converter for it to be removed and the aftermarket pipe to be installed. The instructions were pretty clear and self explanatory. This system is loud! I love it, plus no in-cab annoyance or droning.
Reviewed by Keith M (AMBOY, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Sep 14, 2017 2:24 PM
Great sound. Great look. Only down fall was the clamps used for attaching pipes to the muffler and having to use old bolt and clamp on the front pipe to the cat overall very pleased only have had for couple weeks so time will tell on the clamps and finish.
Ships Between 6/20 - 6/22
- What Do You Drive?