- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in standard width (1 3/4" - 2") or narrow width (1 1/4") for most vehicles
- Custom-shaped to your vehicle from choice grade stainless steel
- TFP Fender Trim adds a bit of glitz to all four of you vehicle's wheel wells
- Installs in 10-15 minutes with no drilling on most vehicles
- Secure screw-on mounting system also provided, which requires only minor drilling
- Designed to mount flush—no gaps or spaces between TFP Fender Trim and your vehicle
- Stays bright with supreme resistance to rust and corrosion
- Your TFP Fender Trim carries a 1-year warranty
It's not low-key, it's not out of control, TFP Fender Trim is that just-right addition to any vehicle. With the ideal amount of gleaming style, TFP Fender Trim adds the shine of top-end stainless steel around your wheel wells-a look usually reserved for premium LTD package rides.
Not only does TFP Fender Trim sport a smooth shine, it installs smooth, too. The shape is perfectly contoured to your vehicle, making for a perfect fit the first time. Most vehicles have the option of fast, no-drill installation. Or, choose the secure screws for mounting, which requires only minor drilling.
Deck-out all four of your wheels in as little as 10-15 minutes! Your stainless steel TFP Fender Trim comes in a complete set with a cool 1-year warranty.
TFP Fender Trim Customer Reviews
626 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael M (Conway, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jul 12, 2018 2:18 PM
Bought the trim to go with the chrome rims and running boards. A perfect match. Great product.
Reviewed by Kyle K (REPUBLIC, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — May 29, 2018 8:42 AM
The way these mount to the car, if they don't sit flush or tight to the body, there is no good way to get them to fit better. you are kinda stuck with it.
Reviewed by Ken. M (BOWLING GREEN, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Feb 22, 2018 6:30 PM
I have a 1998 Ford F150 XL 4x2 that I recently refurbished to sell. I also have two (yes 2 Toyota Tundras) I put these fender trim kits on each and they look terrific.
Reviewed by Dale M B (Polson, MT) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Ranger — Nov 08, 2017 8:53 PM
The trim fit well, except for the lack of fit for the creases in the fenders, which the trim for my GMC Sierra had. I was able to create my own with a few well-placed knocks with a rubber mallet. Trim looks great and really dresses up the truck. Is not quick, but is doable.