- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Extend-A-Fender Flares give you that "Limited Edition" look
- Fender Flare width ranges from one to three inches, depending on the design considerations of your vehicle
- Extend-a-Fender Flares are custom made for your vehicle
- OEM matte black finish
- Installation is a three-step process and all needed hardware is supplied with the fender kit
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Adds additional off-road clearance to fit larger tires and protects your rig from trail debris
- Bushwacker Extend-a-Fenders are proudly made in the USA
- All Extend-a-Fender Flares come equipped with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your truck a serious attitude adjustment and extra tire clearance with Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares. These durable flares install without drilling for most applications and deliver a necessary defense from the junk that dings up your fenders. Big tires or small, if you just drove through the mud or down a gravel road, that stuff will be hitting your paint next. And, if junk's not blasting into your truck, it's being shot into the rig next to you. Beyond covering your paint, these American-made flares shroud huge, off-road tires and keep your truck free of fix-it tickets. Even the sun can't hurt your Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares-they're made from ultra-durable, UV resistant, Dura-Flex® 2000 and won't crack, fade or warp over time. Best of all, Bushwacker Extend-a-Fender Flares come in a paint-ready OEM-style matte black finish, to perfectly match your rig's paint. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Customer Reviews
303 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Russell J (Murrells Inlet, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Feb 06, 2018 2:21 AM
Nice fender flairs. Easy installation. Perfect fit. They just seem really expensive for what they are.
Reviewed by James G (Shelbyville, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Dec 19, 2017 11:10 AM
Holes were not correct on the front flares and required a lot of extra work to figure out what was wrong. Arrived on time and look good. No problems with the rear.