- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your truck or SUV a forceful makeover with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit that flows with the factory lines on your year, make and model
- Unique "bolt-on" accents deliver the intense off-road style
- Extra wheel well width blocks against road sludge and damaging debris
- Crafted from 100% rust proof, high-impact acrylic with a special UV-resistant layer
- Leave your EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares flat black, or paint them to match or accentuate your paintjob
- Available in a front set, rear set, or a full 4-wheel package
- Easy installation—simply use the supplied double-sided adhesive to firmly fasten your flares
- EGR backs your Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
How many pieces of flare does your truck or SUV have? Unless you shelled out the big bucks for factory-installed parts, your wheel wells are probably looking rather plain. Give your rig an exciting edge with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares. They blend bold width and tough bolt accents for a distinct look that also shields against kicked-up grime and rubble.
Your EGR Fender Flares have a ruggedness that's more than skin deep. They're built to last from high-impact acrylic with a unique UV-blocking layer to prevent sun damage. Plus, EGR custom shapes your Fender Flares for a seamless fit on your year, make and model.
Don't let the name fool you-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares easily install with automotive-grade adhesive instead of drilling or cutting. They come with a flat black finish, and you can paint them to match or highlight your paintjob.
Add just the right amount of flair-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares come in front sets, rear sets, or a 4-wheel package. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tom C (Clay, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jun 07, 2018 2:45 AM
Look great, easy to install. The rubber seal should all ready be installed be have been nice. Doesn't fill the body feature indentation. Would recommend these to anyone.
Reviewed by Roger B (Wheeling, WV) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 17, 2018 2:15 PM
I Put these one my 2013 F-150 XLT when it was brand new out of the showroom, was hit recently and needed just the left rear but had to buy both rears even though I had the parts number for each one. This is nothing to do with AUTO ANYTHING but EGR this is hard to believe they take advantage of customers who have already purchased their product. Great work with the fast delivery by AUTO ANYTHING and a good price. I will go with another brand on my next truck.
Reviewed by Paul S (West Allis, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Oct 02, 2017 6:46 PM
Install was fairly easy but tedious. Took maybe 3 or 4 hours not rushing. You should put the gasket all the way on across top of flair before removing any adhesive. Then start on back, remove 4 inches, press down, peel more, press down. Rinse, repeat. That was the most annoying part of install. Holes all lined up on my truck with brackets. Finished product looks great!
Reviewed by Gary D (AUBURN, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Sep 25, 2017 3:52 PM
Bought these to cover rust. They did that great but I find the truck looks better with them. Friends all like them as well.