- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CRE Rocker Flares combine sleek looks, steady protection and a stellar fit into one all-star package
- Custom-trimmed to fit your truck or SUV right
- CRE Rocker Flares are made of tough 3/16" thick ABS plastic with a textured surface
- Includes up to 6 trim pieces and 4 splash guards
- Nerf bar compatible - CRE Rocker Flares can be modified to fit with your nerf bars
- Installation kit includes high-quality screws, drill bits, prep pads, thick adhesive tape and detailed illustrated instructions
- Your CRE Rocker Flares are covered by a 1-year warranty
Rockin' down the highway, looking great and deflecting damage is what a set of CRE Rocker Flares is all about. Not only are they the perfect finishing touch for your truck or SUV, CRE Rocker Flares provide the vital protection against hot rocks and rolling stones that can pit your paint.
CRE cuts your Rocker Flares to a custom-fitted shape-no sloppy one-size-fits-all look or feel here. Each piece is carefully trimmed from 3/16" automotive-grade ABS and fits tight. CRE also includes a set of 4 splash guards to complete this total protection package.
Installation is a cinch. CRE includes high-quality screws, custom bits, prep pads and heavy-duty adhesive tape along with detailed instructions. All you have to do is grab your drill and set aside an hour to do the job. Best yet, CRE backs your Rocker Flares with a 1-year warranty.
- CRE Rocker Flares are not designed for use on vehicles with running boards, and cannot be used as a step.
CRE RockerFlares Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shawn B (Jefferson, SD) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — May 21, 2018 9:53 AM
I like the concept, the look, the price, and the quality of these. The only thing I would change is having to drill holes in my rocker panel. I shouldn't have assumed they would use the existing holes in my rocker panels. The RockerFlares are a thick plastic that should stand up to any debris coming from the tires/road. I plan on reinforcing them in the areas people may accidentally step, as they are wide enough that someone might confuse them for a step. Installation was easy and look great.
Reviewed by Grant P (Rosholt, SD) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Dec 28, 2016 7:25 AM
I installed these after getting wider tires and a run with a offset to protect my paint from rock chips. Works great! Haven't heard any rocks hit my body since installing them. Highly recommend this product!
Reviewed by Ryan D (FARGO, ND) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 23, 2015 3:01 AM
Product came within a few days of ordering. Was updated with shipping and tracking details. Very happy with the product and customer service. Will order again in the future.
Reviewed by Kylie B (NORTH OGDEN, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Apr 07, 2014 9:26 PM
Took the rocker panels off my truck and put these on as a temp solution and now considering leaving them on for good