- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bushwacker Flat Style Flares deliver maximum tire clearance for the harshest off-road duties
- Custom built for your specific year and model Jeep
- Installs easily with as little drilling and cutting as possible.
- Adds 4.75” to 9.5” of tire coverage (flare size depends on vehicle)
- Custom molded design covers exposed wheelwell sheet metal
- Works with factory inner splash-guard to protect engine components
- Made from Dura-Flex 2000—super strong plastic for maximum durability and flexibility
- No chalking, cracking or warping thanks to 100% UV protection
- OEM matte-black textured finish—looks great as is or can be painted to your personal taste
- Meets the tire coverage required by most state laws (check your local laws)
- Choose from a 2-piece front set, a 2-piece rear set, or the full 4-piece front and rear set
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Set your rig up for the toughest trails—and bolt on some gnarly flair while you're at it—with Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares. By adding up to 9.5" of tire coverage (varies by model), Flat Style Fender Flares cover the biggest meats and give your Jeep a dose of trail-ready style.
Crafted from a super-tough plastic designed for maximum durability and flexibility, Flat Style Flares bend with the trail and pop right back into shape without breaking. Custom molded, they cover exposed wheelwell sheet metal and work with factory inner splash-guards. Plus, the textured matte-black finish looks great out of the box or with your custom paint.
On the legal side, tire coverage meets most state laws (check local regulations). And, installation is easy with most flares bolting right into existing factory holes (depending on vehicle). Best yet, Bushwacker makes your Flat Style Fender Flares in the USA, and backs ‘em with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
61 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert T (TAFT, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 08, 2020 9:27 AM
Easy to install. Came with all hardware and easy to understand directions with pictures including trimming of stock fender liners for reuse. Minor trimming of plastic burs from manufacturing process for fitment. Easy to prep and paint.
Reviewed by Skylar B (Holtville, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 09, 2016 9:29 AM
Fenders came with scratches. Some pieces don't line up. Cutting directions aren't perfect. Some finishes weren't perfect. If you can figure this out all on your own, then it will work out in the end. That's a little brain power.
Reviewed by William B (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 04, 2015 3:57 PM
These fenders look great! Changed the appearance totally. took me and my buddy 4 hours to install.. installation wasn't to difficult.. but so worth it..I would recommend them any day..
Reviewed by rich e (EULESS, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 09, 2015 8:09 AM
Reviewed by Kevin M (BLOOMFIELD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 26, 2014 7:02 AM
I really like how these flares look. I almost went with metal flares, but the weight and the price led me back to these. As an added plus, the LED lights really seal the deal. I had Bushwackers on my last Jeep too. I see a trend. Overall, a really good product, AND made in the USA.