- Free Shipping
Ships Between 4/18 - 4/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Textured Black
- Part #:20044-02
- 4.5" Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Cut-Out Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Hard
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting required
- Vehicle drilling required
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Cut-Out Style Fender Flares Part #20044-02 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by jerad t (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Sep 13, 2009 6:26 PM
Instuctions are ez to follow, but was differnt between front and rear with mounting hardware.. Watch what size hole you drill before you check your mounting hardware. I was given the good hardware the torx screws look very nice and rugged. But there were oly enough for 3 of the 4 fenders? The 4th fender i had to use what looked like sheet rock screws with chrome caps for dress up (cheap)!!! Now they dont match and I drilled the wrong size holes! So just watch out before you drill.