We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Original Equipment Part #40920-02 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by travis k (Davenport, IA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Avalanche — Jun 09, 2007 4:34 AM
nice .. they should send a few extra of the anchors the platic head fell off a couple .. but doesnt affect the bond .. the weather strip is kind of a pain but worth it ... well worthe the $$
Reviewed by Russell J (Wall Township, NJ) Reviewed for a 2005 — Dec 22, 2005 2:39 PM
The OE fender flares were easy to install, I had to do a lot of trimming on the front flares to fit around the stock running board. I had to loosen the running board to instal the rear flares but there was no trimming needed. I wish the flares had the same texture as on the black plastic on the rest of the truck, other than that the fit is good and they look good.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 5/24 - 5/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:40920-02
- 0.75" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 0.75" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Original Equipment Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required