- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:40936-02
- 0.5" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 0.5" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Original Equipment Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker OE Style Fender Flares Part #40936-02 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michel J (ARGUSVILLE, ND) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Aug 20, 2014 8:09 PM
I drive 10 miles of gravel a day and my 07 Tahoe was losing paint on all the fenders so I stripped the paint to the metal about 2 inches up used metal etching primer painted and clear coat then installed flares painted first. They protect vehicle from ANY MORE ROCK CHIPS and My Large investment looks like new again
Reviewed by Victor C (Frenchburg, KY) — Oct 16, 2011 5:06 AM
They are too wide and aren't wide enough for the tire on my Tahoe. I have had flares on a 1956 and 1985 Bronco's, two Expiditions, a C10 Blazer, an S10 Blazer, a Jeep Cherocee and these flares do not look like anything I expected. They look like they should be on something Japanees.