We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #40925-02 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Clay M (Gallatin Gateway, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — May 20, 2014 8:14 AM
Bushwacker is the leader in fender flares in both price and quality. I have slightly larger rims and tires on my truck and they match up excellent. I am not a large fan of the fake rivet look and this is why I chose the extend-a-fender. Glad I did, they are awesome. Like other reviews, I agree the rubber trim is a pain to put on, this would have been nice if they already were done at the manufacture. I am excited to see the result going down a muddy road. Thanks autoanyting
Reviewed by JOHN S (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Jun 17, 2012 9:39 AM
I could not be happier with these fender flares. I have owned trucks for almost 30 years and always make small upgrades like this. I have had many different brand fender flares and only one other brand comes close to the quality of Bushwacker. That being said I would still choose Bushwacker any day because of quality, hands down.
Ships Between 8/16 - 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:40925-02
- 1.75" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 1.75" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required