We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #31924-02 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by TARRELL J (NEW ORLEANS, LA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Feb 15, 2010 6:47 AM
This install was cake. Only problem was having to add on the rubber seal and keeping it on throughout the install. Minor trimming of the flares was needed to get the proper fit, and also, depending on which hole I put the screw in first the fir would change. Weird I know, but after I got them all on I was pleased. I purchased through AutoAnything, from the search engine BING, and got cash back.so It was like I paid 287 for them. Would definately recommend these through this site, and to a friend if they were looking for an OEM extended flare. for more custom, go with the pocket style.
Ships Between 8/16 - 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:31924-02
- 1.5" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 1.5" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Moderate
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting required
- Vehicle drilling required