We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares Part #10056-07 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by JOHN W (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 29, 2013 4:43 PM
I purchased the flares for my Jeep with the intention of installing on X-mas day. I was missing 2/3 of the mounting hardware...how hard is it to count nuts and bolts?? I called Bushwacker and left a message...NEVER RECEIVED A CALL BACK. I sold them to a friend... As a result of no customer service...I WILL NEVER HAVE ANY BUSHWACKER PRODUCT ON MY VEHICLE. Autoanything was great this review should not reflect poorly on them at all.
Ships Between 8/16 - 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:10056-07
- 6" Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Flat Style Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Moderate
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required