- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Save time, money and stress with Bushwacker Color Match Pocket Style Fender Flares
- Made from Bushwacker’s Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic to resist cracking, warping and UV-damage
- Fender flares are finished with OEM-quality factory color match paint
- Same stylish recessed stainless bolts as classic Bushwacker Pocket Style Flares
- Comes ready to mount with pre-installed edge trim & stainless steel hardware
- Custom-crafted for a perfect fit on your specific truck or SUV
- No-drill mounting on most makes and models
- Color Match Fender Flares are sold as a complete set of 4
- Your Bushwacker Color Match Pocket Style Fender Flares are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Finish your truck’s exterior upgrade the right way—with an attention-grabbing set of Bushwacker Color Match Pocket Style Fender Flares. These unique fender flares boast the same recessed stainless steel bolts and rugged appeal of traditional Bushwacker Pocket Fender Flares, but with the time- and money-saving benefit of an OE-quality factory color-matching paint job.
Outfitting your rig with extra tire coverage has never been easier thanks to the unbox-and-install convenience of these Bushwacker Color Matched Pocket Style Flares. Bushwacker Paint Match Pocket Flares come with the edge trim already pre-installed, along with all the stainless steel hardware necessary for no-drill mounting (on most makes and models).
Crafted for a custom-fit on your specific truck or SUV, Color Matched Bushwacker Pocket Flares are sold as a complete set of 4 and come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Color Match Pocket Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
74 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by kevin s (Eastman, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jul 23, 2018 4:41 PM
Good product for the price little challenge to put on but finally got them on correctly . But good product for the money. I received good compliments on the truck.
Reviewed by Richard A (Rowlett, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Cadillac CTS — May 23, 2018 8:22 PM
These flares make my 2015 F150 look awesome! The color match was perfect. They were easy to install and look like they came from the factory. They are worth the price!
Reviewed by Robert H (THREE FORKS, MT) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 02, 2018 9:20 PM
Makes my 15 3500 Chevy look a lot tuffer if that's possible, matching color was the only choice....took just me maybe 4 hours to do by myself, kind of a pain , but done right., id rate them a 10 on a scale of 1- 10....
Reviewed by walter h (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Apr 06, 2018 12:46 AM
Nice fenders once is on, beware for a tundra 2016, you better have extra plastic clips or you will regret not having some once you try to remove them the likelihood of snapping is high. Also better have 2 people placing this things together cause the rubber will come off constantly.
Reviewed by Peter B (Lake Havasu City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Mar 27, 2018 8:18 AM
High price,they do look really good.good fit .the trim needs to be more sticky