- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bushwacker OE Fender Flares are custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Made from Bushwacker's exclusive non-cracking, non-warping, 100% UV-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic
- The Bushwacker OE Fender Flares are OEM matte black and readily accept custom paint
- Bushwacker Fender Flares install easily using your vehicle's factory holes - some models may require drilling
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Molded to perfection in the USA
- Your Bushwacker OE Fenders are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your truck a factory-fresh look with Bushwacker OE Fender Flares. Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, OE fender flares remain flexible in extreme cold temps, so they won't crack, yet they're ridged enough to resist warping under the blazing sun. The universal OEM matte black finish looks great as is, or easily accepts paint so you can custom-match them to your truck. Installation couldn't be easier, as you simply stick ‘em in place and go on your merry way, with no drilling required for most applications. Even better they're made in the USA. Best of all, your Bushwacker OE Fender Flares are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bushwacker OE Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
233 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John R (Powder Springs, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Mar 02, 2020 6:07 AM
Reviewed by Lloyd T (West Columbia, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Ram 2500 — Jan 20, 2020 1:13 PM
Definitely like the look of the fender flares and they do add a little "flare" to my trucks appearance. But, for the cost I would expect them to be of better quality. As seen by the images I added, the fender flares don't fit flush to my truck in some areas. Which will lead to dirt and water getting between the fender flares and the body of my truck, causing damage to the paint etc.
Reviewed by Joshua S (Janesville, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Apr 18, 2019 11:33 AM
Reviewed by Daniel I (CAMBRIDGE, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Feb 23, 2019 7:51 AM
These flares give my truck a whole new look, Sleek lines and full of character. My experience with AutoAnything was excellent, my shipment arrived two days after my order. Thanks again AutoAnything I will be ordering from you again soon.
Reviewed by William G (CROTON ON HUDSON, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-250 — Feb 19, 2019 6:49 PM
Really like these, took allot longer to install and instructions should be written for a user that has never installed flares before and would be great to mention hints. Flares are nice and look great. Fit is a bit off, but only for anchoring, a call to support got me the hardware I needed.