- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bushwacker Pocket-Style Fender Flares deliver the ultimate defense against road debris and off-road elements
- Constructed from Bushwacker’s exclusive crack-, warp- and UV-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic material
- Features an OEM matte black finish, but readily accepts custom paint
- Some minor filing, sanding or drilling may be needed for the best fit possible
- Bushwacker Fender Flares are made in the USA
- Your Bushwacker Pocket-Style Fender Flares are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you take your rugged SUV or big rig off-roading, tree branches, gravel and other wreckage can easily damage your once-pristine fenders. Transform your ride’s stock fenders into hardcore debris deflectors by adding heavy-duty Bushwacker Pocket-Style Fender Flares.
These Bushwacker pocket-style flares are custom-crafted specifically for your ride, ensuring a flawless fit and provide additional coverage for oversized or offset wheels and tires. They’re constructed from Bushwacker’s Dura-Flex 2000, the brand’s proprietary automotive protective material, built to withstand warping and cracking in the extreme heat or cold. The state-of-the-art material is designed for extra flexibility and durability, so you can bet that these fender flares last for the long haul.
Bushwacker Pocket-Style Fender Flares are coated in a universal OEM black matte finish that looks great as-is, but are easily customizable and simple to paint match with your ride’s paint code. Best of all, Bushwacker pocket fender flares feature hassle-free installation, with no cutting or drilling required for most vehicles. Bushwacker even includes stainless steel hardware for easy installation and backs your Pocket-Style Fender Flares with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
695 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rick F (Indianapolis, IN) — Jul 11, 2018 7:44 AM
Order for a 2009 Ram 2500, it looked so good that we ordered another set for a 2012 F250 looks even better. Very beefy and tough looking.
Reviewed by steven N (Lansing, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Apr 20, 2018 4:56 AM
arrived quickly , easy installation , look Great and function well by keeping debris from flying up. They seem brittle but I have only had them short time . I think they are over priced for what you get, but I do like them