Ships Between 1/15 - 1/17
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Protect your underbody real well with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards
- Tailor made to fit perfectly inside your pickup’s rear wheel wells
- Born in the USA and made in the USA
- Blocks kicked-up rocks, salt, mud and debris from banging into your vulnerable components
- Safeguards suspension parts, fifth-wheel hitch equipment, air suspension components and more
- Provides a finished appearance to your truck
- Cleans up fast with a blast from your hose
- Built from heavy-duty thermoplastic materials that are impact resistant
- Installation time is approximately 15 minutes (depending on vehicle)
- Sold in pairs
- Your Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards include a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Other drivers appreciate your Yosemite Sam mud flaps for blocking kicked-up crud from smacking the snout of their rides. But your own rig is under constant assault from gravel, gunk and other road rubble crash landing against your wheel wells. For intense protection against airborne enemies, armor plate your pickup with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards.
Like a sturdy shield for your wheel wells, Husky Fender Liners stop stones, road salt and other nasty sludge from bashing your exposed frame. Molded from impact-resistant thermoplastic material, it delivers a sturdy line of defense for suspension components, fifth-wheel hitch parts, airbag struts and other exposed equipment. And by stopping mud from getting flung all over your frame, Husky Wheel Well Guards make scrubbing away sludge a snap.
Made in the USA and custom contoured to match your specific year, make and model, Husky Liners Rear Fender Well Liners look like they came from the factory. Not only do they add a finished look, they also highlight the hot look of your wheels. They mount simply and securely with only minor drilling required. What's more, Husky covers your Wheel Well Guards with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards Customer Reviews
303 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas A (SCOTRUN, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Friday at 8:04 PM
Nice product QA needs to be a bit better some trimming may be needed for easier install. Overall a great product. Wide Mud flaps should be built in as option for this product.
Reviewed by Peter B (NEW HARTFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Friday at 10:57 AM
Had to trim one a bit, fit well, look good. There was a note that would not fit w/factory overload springs...stock helper/overload spring comes nowhere close to liner.
Reviewed by Korbe P (Casper, WY) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 8:06 PM
They don't work well with air bags or Weathertech mud flaps on a 2018 F-150. They seem pricey for what they are. Be sure to wear gloves for the install...the unfinished sharp edges will cut you. Don't need to remove the wheels but it would make install easier. The side attachment uses a clip as a nut (not its intended use) instead of a washer and nut.
Reviewed by philip h (ROCKLEDGE, FL) — Dec 30, 2018 4:55 PM