- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add eye-catching bolt-on protection to your ride with Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares
- Protects your ride from loose rocks and other troublesome road debris
- Built from strong OEM-style ABS plastic that takes on the most unforgiving elements
- Choose from smooth or industry's only textured finish option
- Prep, primer and paint the smooth finish fender for custom-matched color
- Installs easily without the hassle of actually drilling into fenders
- Includes 100% stainless steel rivets
- Your Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Even though you're cruising high in the driver's seat, gritty street-level debris can fly up to harm your ride's finish. Put a shield between your vehicle and the ravages of the road with Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares. Designed for vehicles with larger wheel and tire packages with a bold and wide-bodied look, each Lund fender flare is made from durable ABS plastic so it's sure to last.
And, they're a head-turning and inexpensive option when you're looking to cover up fenders that have seen better days. Contemporary flare style updates older model vehicles with bold new looks. Rivets are made of 100% stainless steel and are for visual use only—they do not touch your fenders and come included with the set of four fender flares.
Choose from a smooth or industry's only textured finish. The smooth finish can even be prepped, primed and painted for custom color coordination. Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares mount to your existing fender holes with no fuss or drilling. What's more, Lund backs your new fender flares with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
135 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ben e (HOQUIAM, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 12, 2019 8:53 AM
Reviewed by Dennis E (Daly City, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 30, 2018 8:26 AM