Ships By 1/17
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Dress your wheel wells for maximum mud-spray coverage with Rugged Ridge Fender Flare Wheel Liners
- Custom sized to fit your vehicle that’s equipped with Rugged Ridge Flat Style Fender Flares
- Block gunk, grit and grim from flying up into your engine compartment
- These liners add a polished look to your side profile
- Constructed from high-density polyethylene
- Sold in complete sets of four fender flare liners
- No-drill install
- Backed by a 6-month warranty
Your engine compartment is dirty enough to begin with. The last thing it needs is a mud shower spraying up through your exposed wheel wells, but that's exactly what's happening every time you tour the trails with those monstrously sized Rugged Ridge Flat Style Fender Flares. Save yourself the hassle of detailing your motor every time you come back from an off-road adventure by installing a set of Rugged Ridge Fender Flare Wheel Liners.
Custom crafted to marry up perfectly with your Flat Style Fender Flares, Rugged Ridge Fender Flare Liners seal up the exposed gap between your wheel wells and your engine bay. Thanks to their heavy-duty, high-density polyethylene construction, they have the backbone to withstand the most punishing conditions on and off the road. And, they don't just shield your motor from kicked-up crud—they give your 4x4 a distinguished look that tells the world you mean business.
Because your Rugged Ridge Fender Flare Liners bolt right into factory holes, you don't have to drill, cut or modify your rig to install them. And, they come in complete sets of four for total coverage from stem to stern. Backed by a 6-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rugged Ridge Fender Flare Wheel Well Liners Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review