- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your rig's style with the clean look of Stampede Original Riderz Fender Flares
- Tailor made for a perfect fit on your truck or SUV
- Sculpted to match the clean look of OEM fender flares without the high cost of dealership upgrades
- Stampede Riderz Fender Flares shield kicked-up crud from spraying the sides of your ride
- Made to last from a special Tri-Blend ABS material that's UV safe
- Come with a black finish that's ready for a custom paint job
- Includes all mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Stampede Original Riderz Fender Flares are covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your ride's appearance and protection without busting your budget by hooking up your sides with Stampede Original Riderz Fender Flares. Let's face it, while dealership sport packages definitely give your rig a more unique street appearance, they also pile on the monthly payments. Instead of shelling out the big bucks for factory-installed upgrades, save some serious coin by doing the decorating yourself with Stampede.
Custom sculpted to match the sleek appearance of OEM fender flares, Stampede Fender Flares fit your truck or SUV flawlessly and add an instant edge to your appearance. Beyond their head-turning beauty, these beastly OE style fender flares also protect your finish by blocking kicked-up mud, gravel and other harsh road grime from pelting the sides of your auto.
Built from a proprietary Tri-Blend ABS material that's UV safe, Stampede Original Fender Flares deliver triple durability for maximum longevity. They arrive with a standard black finish, but you can paint them to match your ride's finish. And, they're covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Stampede Original Riderz Fender Flares Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Douglas R (MERLIN, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Nov 04, 2018 1:10 PM
These are very nice flares. I had a different brand of flares before these. These flares are a bit lower profile which looks really good on my Dodge 3500. These flares have a nice contured shape that really compliments the truck. The flares were fairly easy to intall, be the directions were not very helpful. Most of the directions were for a different style of flare. That being said, its not hard to figure out how to install the flares.
Reviewed by Douglas B (CHESTERFIELD, MO) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jul 25, 2017 7:22 AM
I am not a garage mechanic but I felt like one after I put my four custom fit Fenders on my 2002 Silverado. Two neighbors asked if I got a new truck. Amazing how nicely they covered my rusted out wheel wells. Chevy should be ashamed that their product rusted out so badly, but Auto Anything should be proud of their product. Thank you.