- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Toughen up the style of your truck or SUV with Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares
- Each flare is stamped with a simulated rivet pattern for an aggressive appearance
- Custom sculpted to perfectly fit your rig
- Their wide stance helps block more kicked-up crud from spraying the sides of your ride
- Available in OEM-style matte black, textured finish or in a variety of Camo options
- Optional matte black finish can be prepped, primed and painted to match your vehicle's factory look
- Installs easily with included mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares boast a solid limited Lifetime Warranty
Unlike simple stock accessories, Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares are cut from a more domineering cloth. They're adorned with simulated rivets, giving your ride an unmistakable air of intimidation. Plus, their wickedly wide profile helps shield the sides of your warhorse from kicked-up mud, gravel and other road crud or trail grime.
For maximum strength and stability, your Ruff Riderz are built from a special Tri-Blend ABS material that's UV safe. Never one-size-fits-all, they're custom tailored for a perfect fit and can even be painted to match your finish. Best of all, they're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares Customer Reviews
138 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ROY M (GARDENA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Sep 11, 2018 7:19 PM
these flares are everything & more as the fit & looks far exceed any that i could find. I did however make a few adjustments and some extra screws to weather the harsh treatment that will endure through the fall & winter months . loads of great comets and my neighbor is going to get some for his 2008 ram 4/w. lots of people say it makes my 2016 f250 super duty 4/w look more rugged.
Reviewed by James W (TUCSON, AZ) — Sep 07, 2018 3:26 PM
Reviewed by Lester P (Reedsville, PA) — Jan 19, 2018 6:54 AM
I was very pleased with the black set of Ruff Riderz fender flares. They fit very well on my 2001 ford f150. The installation was very easy every predrilled hole lined up. I didnt have to drill new holes. Very good product!