- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stop the mud and the crud from kicking up on your off-roader with Stampede Trail Riderz Fender Flares
- Built wider than any other Stampede fender flares for maximum coverage and a bolder look
- Custom crafted for a perfect fit on your truck or SUV
- Constructed from a heavy-duty Tri-Blend ABS material that's incredibly durable and UV safe
- Come with a black finish that's ready for a custom paint job
- Includes all mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Stampede Trail Riderz Fender Flares are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
The Rubicon Trail is no place for milquetoast fender flares. When you're grinding your way over rocky trails and kicking-up clouds of gravel, you need a monstrous set of flares to block as much grime as possible. For maximum coverage, only the Stampede Trail Riderz Fender Flares will do.
Built burlier than your average set of flares, Stampede Trail Flares boast a wickedly wide stance for a more aggressive look and greater crud protection. Plus, they're custom sculpted from a powerful Tri-Blend ABS material that's tough enough to handle whatever Mother Nature or your wheels throws its way.
Instead of sticking out like a sore thumb, these Stampede Trail Riderz are engineered to flow with your factory lines for the ultimate in eye appeal. They arrive in a standard black finish, but you can custom paint them to match your finish. And, Stampede fender flares are backed by a solid limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Stampede Trail Riderz Fender Flares Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joshua G (BOONVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 31, 2017 11:15 PM
These flares give my truck the look I was going for. The textured black on my white F150 really stand out. I've received several compliments on them in only a week of having them on. Installation wasn't bad once I got the hang of the clips.
Reviewed by Julie C (BENTON, KY) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-350 — Apr 18, 2017 8:13 AM
Reviewed by Paul B (Brandon, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jun 08, 2016 6:53 AM
The fender flares arrived timely, were exactly as described, the install went fairly smoothly, and they look good. Auto Anything provided a good product at a reasonable price and in a timely fashion. I would recommend both the company and product without reservation. And I am an actual customer