- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your old ride a new look with a set of TrueEdge Painted Sportz Fender Flares
- UV-protected to resist fading or chalking when traveling under scorching sunlight
- Manufactured from resilient ABS plastic to resist damage caused by bouncing rocks and other debris
- Available in the color of your choosing for an eye-catching factory match
- Secure them in place with the help of pre-installed self-tapping screws and minor drilling
- Your True Edge Painted Sport Style Fender Flares carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy superior fender protection and seamless style with TrueEdge Painted Sportz Flares. These OE paintjob-matching flares screw right in with minimal drilling required to stand the test of any off-road venture. Durable ABS plastic composition is UV-proofed to prevent fading or chalking. Instructions included. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TrueEdge Painted Sportz Fender Flares Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alan S (Wahoo, NE) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Nov 04, 2018 5:56 AM
Reviewed by James C (Broken Arrow, OK) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jul 13, 2018 7:20 AM
I purchased a full set of these to replace factory fender flares that were damaged in an accident. My truck is Ingot Silver and the color match is perfect. the only issue I have is the factory front flares extend all the way to the bumper and these stop about 1/2" away from the bumper. These do have the same coverage vertically and extend the same distance as factory. Due to the 3M adhesive there is a small (1/16") gap between the fender. Overall I'm very satisfied.
Reviewed by larry h (Charlestown, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Feb 16, 2018 6:20 AM