- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your old ride a new look with a set of TrueEdge Painted Sportz Fender Flares
- UV-protected to resist fading or chalking when traveling under scorching sunlight
- Manufactured from resilient ABS plastic to resist damage caused by bouncing rocks and other debris
- Available in the color of your choosing for an eye-catching factory match
- Secure them in place with the help of pre-installed self-tapping screws and minor drilling
- Your True Edge Painted Sport Style Fender Flares carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy superior fender protection and seamless style with TrueEdge Painted Sportz Flares. These OE paintjob-matching flares screw right in with minimal drilling required to stand the test of any off-road venture. Durable ABS plastic composition is UV-proofed to prevent fading or chalking. Instructions included. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TrueEdge Painted Sportz Fender Flares Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alan S (Wahoo, NE) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Nov 04, 2018 5:56 AM
Reviewed by James C (Broken Arrow, OK) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jul 13, 2018 7:20 AM
I purchased a full set of these to replace factory fender flares that were damaged in an accident. My truck is Ingot Silver and the color match is perfect. the only issue I have is the factory front flares extend all the way to the bumper and these stop about 1/2" away from the bumper. These do have the same coverage vertically and extend the same distance as factory. Due to the 3M adhesive there is a small (1/16") gap between the fender. Overall I'm very satisfied.
Reviewed by larry h (Charlestown, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Feb 16, 2018 6:20 AM