- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shield your flooring from stains with 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats
- Custom-designed for a perfect fit in your year, make and model
- Molded with raised edges that keep spills and messes contained
- Built with plush carpeting in your choice of universal colors
- Equipped with a thick inner layer for a soft feel that also dampens road noise
- Backed with a patented anti-skid layer to stop your mats from shifting around
- Get your mats by the row or as a complete kit
- Installs easily in place of factory mats
- 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats include a 3-year warranty
Take your carpet protection into the third dimension with 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats. Tailor-made for your floorboards, these precision-fit mats feature raised edges that ride up the contours of your floorboards to create a containment zone for any messes. Whether you track in sand on your shoes or spill a bag of chips on your commute, crud stays put instead of spreading around your cockpit.
Premium and plush, Maxpider Carpet Mats are easy on the eyes and soft to the touch. They’re built with quality carpeting up top in a range of color options to complement or contrast with your interior style. Plus, each mat is decked out with a thick inner layer that feels cozy underfoot while simultaneously dampening road noise for the ultimate in driving comfort.
When you lay down your Maxpider Carpet Floor Mats, you never have to worry about them walking around. That’s because they feature a patented anti-skid backing that holds fast without harming your carpeting. What’s more, you can order single rows or full kits for your year, make and model. Best of all, your 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats come with a 3-year warranty.
3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats Customer Reviews
113 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John S (Tipp City, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Friday at 7:32 AM
I have used WeatherTech many times. I thought I would try these, they are a little cheaper. I was very surprised at the quality and the fit was perfect. I think they fit better and stay in place better than WeatherTech mats. On my car they actually cover an area that WeatherTech's do not.
Reviewed by June S (Pierre, SD) — May 09, 2018 3:04 AM
These mats are molded to the shape of the floor of my car so they cover more than any other mats I've seen. These are much better than the mats that came with my Buick. Highly recommend!