- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lay down some serious foot space protection with a set of 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats
- Boasts an innovative and unique three-layer structure in three stylistic colors
- Digitized 3D design is laser precision-measured to exact cabin specifications
- Mats not only repel stains and water permeation, but offer a sound-insulating barrier
- Anti-skid backing keeps them in place without damaging your original carpet
- Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats are supported by a 3-year warranty
If you’re in the market for a set of floor mats, you won’t find any more capable than 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats. Not only are they measured and cut with precision to match the dimensions of your cabin’s foot space, but they make use of a triple-layered structure for unmatched water-resistance, shock-absorbency and sound-insulation.
With a digitized, three-dimensional design, these mats are backed by a high-quality Maxpider fiber material that prevents skidding without harming your OE carpet. Select from three different color choices – black, grey or tan. Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats are covered by a 3-year warranty.
3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats Customer Reviews
900 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan Q (ENFIELD, CT) Reviewed for a 2018 Tesla Model 3 — Sunday at 11:42 AM
Purchased for my Model 3 and everyone that sees them is impressed. Sure beats the OEM option from Tesla. Price is right. Installation a breeze. No chemical smell either.
Reviewed by Stephanie S (Sparks, NV) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Corolla — Saturday at 8:51 AM
Reviewed by Lisa P (Lisbon, ME) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Flex — Saturday at 2:51 AM
This is all one piece, light weight, easy to install and great coverage of the floor. I suspect it will be easy to clean. Will definitely be purchasing for the front and third row in the future.
Reviewed by Jesus N (ERIE, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Volkswagen Passat — Friday at 6:31 AM
Purchased my first set of this mats in 2012 and now we use them on our three cars. (09 Audi A3, 07 VW Passat & 13 Challenger R/T) The fit and finish is as advertised. They're easy to clean up and the mats retain the dirt and slush as described.