- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lay down some serious foot space protection with a set of 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats
- Woven style all weather floor mats boast an innovative and unique three-layer structure in three stylistic colors
- Digitized 3D design is laser precision-measured to exact cabin specifications for optimal fit and finish to match
- Mats not only repel stains and water permeation, but offer a sound-insulating barrier
- Anti-skid backing keeps the floor mats in place without damaging your original carpet
- The 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats are easy to clean. Simply remove, rinse, dry and reinstall all weather floor mats
- Weatherproof floor mat design provides superior grip in both dry and wet conditions
- Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats are supported by a 3-year warranty
If you're in the market for a set of weatherproof floor mats, you won't find any more capable than 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats. Not only are they measured and cut with precision to match the dimensions of your cabin's foot space, but they make use of a triple-layered structure for unmatched water-resistance, shock-absorbency and sound-insulation. These weatherproof floor mats upgrade the look, durability and performance over OEM stock or rubber all weather floor mats.
With a digitized, three-dimensional design, the 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats are backed by a high-quality Maxpider fiber material that prevents skidding without harming your OE carpet. Custom laser scanning and factory mounting points means these weatherproof floor mats won’t slide around while in use. Cleaning is easy, simply remove the 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats, rinse them off, scrub if necessary, leave to dry and reinstall. Select floor mats from three different color choices - black, grey or tan. Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats are covered by a 3-year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1162 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Raymond M (Wenonah, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Taurus — Jul 27, 2019 3:06 AM
Reviewed by Robert S (Dickinson, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Mazda MX-5 — Jul 24, 2019 8:10 PM
This is my second set and they're the best mats I've ever used. Easy to clean, look sharp, better than carpet or rubber for everyday use. Expensive but long lasting and high quality.
Reviewed by David P (BEAVER FALLS, PA) Reviewed for a 2019 Tesla Model X — Jul 24, 2019 12:40 PM
The front row of 3D MAXpider floor mats fits like a glove on all sides and the look and quality is superior to any of their competition. The 2nd and 3rd row floor mats does NOT fit perfectly (specifically referring to the 6 seat no center console configuration) and may be due in part because they are NOT specific to the 2019 model. Some resellers are not selling the 2nd and 3rd row because 3D MAXpider does not make them for the 2019 Model X. For this reason I would only recommend the front.
Reviewed by barrett s (PITTSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Jul 24, 2019 6:42 AM
I wasn't sure if the fuzzy bottom would do the trick, but these stick to the flooring better than the OE mats. The fit is excellent as well - no gaps at all. As with most all-weather mats, when wet they are more slippery than carpet mats. That's OK by me as I now have good spill/mud/ice/etc protection for my interior. I'd rather not have the chrome "3D" logo (it really sticks out in a black interior), but I can live with it.