- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lay down some serious foot space protection with a set of 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats
- Boasts an innovative and unique three-layer structure in three stylistic colors
- Digitized 3D design is laser precision-measured to exact cabin specifications
- Mats not only repel stains and water permeation, but offer a sound-insulating barrier
- Anti-skid backing keeps them in place without damaging your original carpet
- Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats are supported by a 3-year warranty
If you’re in the market for a set of floor mats, you won’t find any more capable than 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats. Not only are they measured and cut with precision to match the dimensions of your cabin’s foot space, but they make use of a triple-layered structure for unmatched water-resistance, shock-absorbency and sound-insulation.
With a digitized, three-dimensional design, these mats are backed by a high-quality Maxpider fiber material that prevents skidding without harming your OE carpet. Select from three different color choices – black, grey or tan. Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats are covered by a 3-year warranty.
3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats Customer Reviews
896 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Erik H (RANCHO MURIETA, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru WRX — Friday at 5:04 PM
Very easy to install, Very durable and prefer these over weather tech, lightweight and so far have stood up to a few mountain trips and daily driving so far and cleaning is very easy
Reviewed by Paul D (LAKESIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Thursday at 7:57 AM
Reviewed by E Craig G (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Pilot — Thursday at 6:44 AM
This is the 5th set of 3D mats I have purchased! No, they didn't wear out, they last forever. My kids keep buying my vehicles from me so I need mats for the replacements. These mats provide the best fit/coverage (much better than WeatherTech) & the texture gives them a much nicer appearance similar to carpet. I had to purchase a name brand from the dealer on another vehicle as Maxpider hadn't had time to design a set for the new model. Those do not cover as well & look more industrial.