- Save 15% Use Promo Code: spyder115
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lay down some serious foot space protection with a set of 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats
- Woven style all weather floor mats boast an innovative and unique three-layer structure in three stylistic colors
- Digitized 3D design is laser precision-measured to exact cabin specifications for optimal fit and finish to match
- Mats not only repel stains and water permeation, but offer a sound-insulating barrier
- Anti-skid backing keeps the floor mats in place without damaging your original carpet
- The 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats are easy to clean. Simply remove, rinse, dry and reinstall all weather floor mats
- Weatherproof floor mat design provides superior grip in both dry and wet conditions
- Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats are supported by a 3-year warranty
If you're in the market for a set of weatherproof floor mats, you won't find any more capable than 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats. Not only are they measured and cut with precision to match the dimensions of your cabin's foot space, but they make use of a triple-layered structure for unmatched water-resistance, shock-absorbency and sound-insulation. These weatherproof floor mats upgrade the look, durability and performance over OEM stock or rubber all weather floor mats.
With a digitized, three-dimensional design, the 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats are backed by a high-quality Maxpider fiber material that prevents skidding without harming your OE carpet. Custom laser scanning and factory mounting points means these weatherproof floor mats won’t slide around while in use. Cleaning is easy, simply remove the 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats, rinse them off, scrub if necessary, leave to dry and reinstall. Select floor mats from three different color choices - black, grey or tan. Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats are covered by a 3-year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1433 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by joshua p (El Dorado, KS) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — May 26, 2020 1:31 PM
This is my 3rd set of these because I like them so much in my other vehicles, however I was a little disappointed that in my 2016 Tundra they don't quite cover enough on the back floorboard. They leave a few inch sliver where the carpet goes up under the seat...and just happens to be right where my kids feet always sit. Other than that, I love them. Easy to clean, but I may end up looking for some Husky's just for the back floorboard eventually.
Reviewed by Paul M (CARY, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 26, 2020 6:52 AM
Purchased the 3D Maxpider Kagu floor mats for my 2016 F150, and they fit perfectly. The material is high quality, and they look like they will last a long time. They are very light weight, but are very durable. I like that I can hose the mats off when they get really dirty, and after washed, they look like new. I highly recommend these mats for your car or truck. They look great!