- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lund Pro-Line Replacement Carpet makes remodeling your interior easy
- Custom pressure-formed to the exact shape of your floor pan
- Lund Pro-Line Carpet uses heavy-duty nylon carpet with an OE-style welded heel pad
- Ideal for replacing tattered interior or for covering factory vinyl floors with custom carpet
- Lund Pro-Line Replacement Carpet is available in your choice of 9 popular automotive colors: Sand, Grey, Charcoal, Coffee, Blue, Navy, Red, Dark Red and Black
- Lund even makes custom lower door panel carpet replacements for many vehicles
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions for hassle-free installation
- No gluing needed to install your carpet—skip the mess and the toxic smell!
- Your Lund Pro-Line Replacement Carpet is covered by a 1-year warranty
To get the allure of a brand new car, truck, van or SUV, you don't need to spend tens of thousands of dollars. You don't even need to hassle with a tricky installation. All you need is custom Pro-Line Replacement Carpet from Lund.
Each Pro-Line Replacement Carpet Kit is pressure-molded to the exact shape of your floor for an impeccable fit. Beneath the rich nylon carpet layer, Lund bonds mildew-resistant padding for softness and endurance. Finally, a factory-style heel pad is electronically welded to the top for comfort and durability.
Bring some life back to your old-reliable sedan. Make your classic as plush inside as it looks outside. Relieve battle-weary van upholstery from a kid-fueled food barrage. Even treat a vinyl-floored work truck to the carpeted comfort you've always deserved. Whatever your need, Pro-Line Replacement Carpet from Lund combines that illustrious new car feel with the easiest installation. And, yours is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Lund Pro-Line Replacement Auto Carpet Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James A W (Vineland, NJ) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-150 — Jun 24, 2019 9:18 PM
Reviewed by Steven K (Delray Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Jan 11, 2016 6:53 AM
Reviewed by C (MILTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — May 28, 2015 1:17 PM
I love it is preformed, but be prepared to cut to match old carpet. Fortunately, I had a rubber mat in tact, and was replacing it, so cutting the holes was really easy. If you don't have a template, you may have more trouble cutting the perfect shape for the outer edges.