- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit in place of your stock carpeting
- Material is completely waterproof and resistant to mold
- Constructed from a unique TPO composite material with a non–skid texture—it looks like a spray–on bed liner but feels like a rubber mat
- Thick padded design and included heat shield helps cool off your cockpit and dampen road noises
- Pulls out easily and hoses off for fast cleanups
- Front, rear and cargo coverage available for complete interior protection
- Installs in around 30 minutes with no cutting or trimming needed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your BedTred Jeep Floor Liner Kit by BedRug is backed by a 3–year warranty
There's a reason why you drive a Jeep instead of a Camry—you've got mud in your blood. Unfortunately, you've also got it caked all over your factory carpeting after every excursion into the hinterlands. Ever wish you could just hose down your cockpit like you hose down your fenders? Now you can, with the BedTred Jeep Floor Liner Kit by BedRug.
Proudly tailor made in the USA to replace your stock flooring, BedTred Floor Liners bring the tough look and powerful protection of a spray–on bed liner right into the front of your 4x4. But, BedTred is not an actual spray–on anything—it's an advanced TPO composite material cooked up by masterminds at BedRug. Not only is it 100% waterproof and mildew resistant, but it's got plenty of cushion to keep you riding cozy out on the Rubicon. Plus, it's thick enough to help shush road noise and block heat from creeping through your floorboards.
About 30 minutes is all it takes to install the BedRug BedTred into your Wrangler. Its 3–piece design secures in place with heavy–duty hook and loop fasteners, making it easy to pull each section out for fast cleanups after messy off–road romps. Plus, your BedTred Floor Liner is covered by a 3–year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BedTred Jeep Floor Liner Kit by BedRug Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jason c (monroe, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 20, 2018 2:26 PM
the quality and appearance is exactly what i was looking for. i have to labrador retrievers and was always trying to vacuum the hair out of the carpet, was just a pain, now it just blows out. Had my seats out prior for a full cleaning so installation was very simple, i definitely recommend it, makes it much easier.
Reviewed by Sandi S (HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO) — Jul 18, 2017 8:14 AM
Jeep should make this standard flooring. One thing I didn't like was it doesn't cover totally under the seat. Once in it looks good. I don't miss the carpets at all! Now if they would make it so one could have floor mats.
Reviewed by Matthew J (GLOUCESTER, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 17, 2017 10:07 AM
Reviewed by Jerry H (Concord, NC) — Nov 15, 2016 2:24 AM