- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your car floors a layer of heavy-duty protection from dirt and spills with ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Floor Liners
- Sold as a set and includes all rows
- Custom-molded on CAD design software from durable & flexible polyurethane polymer for a perfect fit in your vehicle
- Tested in the most extreme weather to ensure moisture and UV defense
- Debris is contained within walls up to 2" in height
- Easy to clean—just remove, empty any debris, and wash with soap and water
- Your ProZ Floor Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty
A few crushed Goldfish here, a couple drops of coffee there—believe it or not, messes in your car add up quickly. Turn back the clock with ProZ Custom All Weather Floor Liners. These mats bear the burden of spills and debris so your vehicle's carpet stays showroom clean.
Constructed from polyurethane polymer, ProZ All Weather floor mats are designed to stand up to moisture, UV rays and active day-to-day use. Available with up to 2" sides all around, messes are contained on the mats until you're ready to clean them. Their latex-like material is easy to clean—just remove them, shake them out, and wash off with soap and water.
With their custom fit for your vehicle, your ProZ floor mats provide full coverage of your carpet floors. Depending on your vehicle's seating configuration, your floor mats come in a set of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 mats. Your ProZ car floor liners come backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a perfect fit, please remove any existing mats or liners before installing ProZ Custom-Fit Floor Liners
ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Floor Liners Customer Reviews
184 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott B (Massapequa, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Cruze — Mar 17, 2018 7:11 AM
Blows away my husky floor liners and fit just as good as my old weather tech liners! Will highly recommend to my friends and family. Thanks AutoAnything
Reviewed by Charles A (ELMHURST, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Fit — Feb 19, 2018 7:03 AM
I have a set of Husky liners for a Ford Explorer that I love. I purchased them from AA about 10 years ago and they are still holding up great! I just bought the ProZ's for a Honda Fit. Not a bad floor liner but not the same quality as a Husky. These are a little less rigid (floppy) and not so much of a "tray" to catch the slush (water). IMO they are a bit shallow along the edges and with a little shifting they wont hold water. You have to be careful that they don't shift on you.
Reviewed by James T (Collinsville, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Sonic — Jan 22, 2018 2:10 PM
They are not really what I would say was worth $100 but they will do the job. The drivers side snap downs did not match the spacing on the flooring. They are not very thick or sturdy.