- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your car floors a layer of heavy-duty protection from dirt and spills with ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Floor Liners
- Sold as a set and includes all rows
- Custom-molded on CAD design software from durable & flexible polyurethane polymer for a perfect fit in your vehicle
- Tested in the most extreme weather to ensure moisture and UV defense
- Debris is contained within walls up to 2" in height
- Easy to clean—just remove, empty any debris, and wash with soap and water
- Your ProZ Floor Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty
A few crushed Goldfish here, a couple drops of coffee there—believe it or not, messes in your car add up quickly. Turn back the clock with ProZ Custom All Weather Floor Liners. These mats bear the burden of spills and debris so your vehicle's carpet stays showroom clean.
Constructed from polyurethane polymer, ProZ All Weather floor mats are designed to stand up to moisture, UV rays and active day-to-day use. Available with up to 2" sides all around, messes are contained on the mats until you're ready to clean them. Their latex-like material is easy to clean—just remove them, shake them out, and wash off with soap and water.
With their custom fit for your vehicle, your ProZ floor mats provide full coverage of your carpet floors. Depending on your vehicle's seating configuration, your floor mats come in a set of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 mats. Your ProZ car floor liners come backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a perfect fit, please remove any existing mats or liners before installing ProZ Custom-Fit Floor Liners
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Floor Liners Customer Reviews
207 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Colleen O (PAYSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler Town and Country — Jul 23, 2019 8:07 PM
floor mats do not fit properly can't use the 3rd row way too large and also there are no grippy knobs on points or whatever you call them to keep them from sliding on the carpet too costly for what you get
Reviewed by Don P (MONAHANS, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Kia Forte — Jul 12, 2019 10:10 AM
Great fit. Fit perfectly to the shape of the front and rear floor boards. Only reason I'm not eating them a 5 all the way is because they are a little THIN. They definitely need to be at least twice the thickness. Other than that no complaints.
Reviewed by Timothy B (LILBURN, GA) — Jun 05, 2019 1:04 PM
Reviewed by Kelli D (DILWORTH, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe — May 28, 2019 9:33 PM
The passenger side and back Matt's fit perfectly. The driver's side holes do not line up; therefore, the Matt slides forward every time I drive the vehicle. Do not count on the right fit.