- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your cargo area with custom-fit, all-weather protection from Aries StyleGuard Cargo Liners
- Depending on vehicle application cargo liners are either a 1-piece non folding or a foldable design
- Boasts three layers, each with their own distinct purpose
- The first layer is constructed of TPR (thermoplastic rubber) for waterproof, wear-resistant, durable top protection
- The midsection is made up of XPE which not only further waterproofs the mat but is sound insulating, shock absorbent and thermostatic
- Bottom layer features Patented Maxpider Fibers that grip all types of carpet to prevent sliding around
- Choose from multiple color options to properly match your vehicle
- To install just put it in place in your cargo area
- Aries StyleGuard Cargo Liners come with the protection of a 3-year warranty
Your vehicle's cargo area deserves to look just as good as the rest of your interior. It can with the help of Aries StyleGuard Cargo Liners. Custom fit for your specific vehicle, you can rely on your Aries liners to provide a solid barrier between your carpet and the never-ending groceries and soccer duffels.
Constructed from an advanced, three-layer design, Aries StyleGuard rubber cargo mats are truly unique. The first layer consists of TPR for waterproof and wear-resistant protection. The mid-layer uses XPE to provide sound insulation and shock absorption. Meanwhile, the bottom layer utilizes Maxpider Patented non-slip fibers so your cargo liner stays in place.
Depending on your vehicle, Aries StyleGuard mats fold into three sections for easy storage or a one piece non folding design. To cater to all interior colors, Aries StyleGuard folding rubber cargo mats are available in multiple colors to match your vehicles interior. Your Aries StyleGuard Rubber Cargo Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Aries StyleGuard Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
138 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott G (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Acura MDX — Apr 11, 2018 9:16 PM
Very happy with quality. In my opinion better than the Weather Tech mats I have for the front two rows. I read other reviews and decided to try due to good reviews and half the cost of Weather Tech. The best part is you can actually fold and still have access to 3rd row seats. I purchased the Aries because we just got a new puppy. It is AAA +++. I should have bought the Aries front rows vs WT. buy the Aries you will not be disappointed.
Reviewed by Sean H (RINGGOLD, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Explorer — Jan 24, 2018 4:37 PM
Fits good. I may cut out a small part for the 3rd row seatbelts. A little thinner material than I thought I would be but covers and protects the seats which is why I purchased it.
Reviewed by Cathy G (CHERRY HILL, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota RAV4 — Sep 30, 2017 5:20 AM
It's great, doesnt slip around and looks like it will be easy to clean. One problem is that on the right side, the Harmon speaker that came with my car takes up the room where the mat is supposed to go so it doesn't fit in that area. Not sure if there was a place to request a liner with that configuration but if there was, I didn't see it or realize this mat wouldn't fit that condition. Maybe I can lift the speaker and get the mat underneath it? I will look. It's not that big of a deal if not.
Reviewed by Jack C (Panama City Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Buick LaCrosse — Sep 13, 2017 7:12 AM
The manner that this cargo line was shipped induced a permanent crease in the front (top) and back (bottom) raised area. It was folded over into a carton which caused the crease. The mat is still serviceable/useable but a different packaging thechique shuld be employed!!