- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lund Pro-Line Replacement Carpet makes remodeling your interior easy
- Custom pressure-formed to the exact shape of your floor pan
- Lund Pro-Line Carpet uses heavy-duty nylon carpet with an OE-style welded heel pad
- Ideal for replacing tattered interior or for covering factory vinyl floors with custom carpet
- Lund Pro-Line Replacement Carpet is available in your choice of 9 popular automotive colors: Sand, Grey, Charcoal, Coffee, Blue, Navy, Red, Dark Red and Black
- Lund even makes custom lower door panel carpet replacements for many vehicles
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions for hassle-free installation
- No gluing needed to install your carpet—skip the mess and the toxic smell!
- Your Lund Pro-Line Replacement Carpet is covered by a 1-year warranty
To get the allure of a brand new car, truck, van or SUV, you don't need to spend tens of thousands of dollars. You don't even need to hassle with a tricky installation. All you need is custom Pro-Line Replacement Carpet from Lund.
Each Pro-Line Replacement Carpet Kit is pressure-molded to the exact shape of your floor for an impeccable fit. Beneath the rich nylon carpet layer, Lund bonds mildew-resistant padding for softness and endurance. Finally, a factory-style heel pad is electronically welded to the top for comfort and durability.
Bring some life back to your old-reliable sedan. Make your classic as plush inside as it looks outside. Relieve battle-weary van upholstery from a kid-fueled food barrage. Even treat a vinyl-floored work truck to the carpeted comfort you've always deserved. Whatever your need, Pro-Line Replacement Carpet from Lund combines that illustrious new car feel with the easiest installation. And, yours is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Lund Pro-Line Replacement Auto Carpet Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven K (Delray Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Jan 11, 2016 6:53 AM
Reviewed by C (MILTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — May 28, 2015 1:17 PM
I love it is preformed, but be prepared to cut to match old carpet. Fortunately, I had a rubber mat in tact, and was replacing it, so cutting the holes was really easy. If you don't have a template, you may have more trouble cutting the perfect shape for the outer edges.
Reviewed by Richard J S (Pompano Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Suburban — Mar 13, 2015 8:25 AM
The passenger area carpet pictured to the upper right looks nothing like the mess that you sent. The picture shows molded and shaped to fit the vehicle. None of the requisite holes or cutouts were provided. The carpet that you furnished came folded with resulting creases and puckers. The front is supposed to be pre-cut and shaped to form around the transmission hump. It is not.