- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FANMATS MLB Vinyl Floor Mats combine floor protection and die-hard fandom
- Stamped with the officially licensed logo of your favorite MLB club
- Available in all 30 MLB teams
- Formed from 100% vinyl
- Molded with moisture-channeling ridges that offer traction
- Sold in pairs—choose front mats and rear mats
- Your FANMATS MLB Vinyl Floor Mats are backed by a 30-day warranty
The feel of mound dirt. The smell of the fresh cut infield grass. The unmistakable pine tar tack. Damp rain delays. Chaw spit. They're wonderful down on the diamond, but not so great down on your vehicle's floors.
Fortunately, there's another way to bring the ol' ballgame into your ride: FANMATS MLB Vinyl Floor Mats. With your own set of MLB Logo FANMATS, you get the officially licensed logo of your favorite club on sturdy 100% vinyl floor mats. That's passion and protection in a package that lasts from the opening of camp through the fall classic and beyond.
Front mats measure 18" x 27" and rear mats measure 18" x 14". And, FANMATS MLB Vinyl Floor Mats slide safely into most any car, truck, SUV, van or wagon. They make a can't-miss gift for any baseball fan – especially for yourself. Add a set to your lineup today! What's more, FANMATS backs your MLB Vinyl Floor Mats with a 30-day warranty.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DINP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
FANMATS MLB Vinyl Floor Mats Customer Reviews
73 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kathryn M (CEDAR RAPIDS, IA) — Jan 06, 2019 9:44 AM
Reviewed by Guion G (Davis, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler 300 — Feb 08, 2018 8:39 PM
Was surprised by the weight of these mats. The rubber is very heavy and I expect the mats to hold up very well to the wear and tear of every day use. Very good product.
Reviewed by Michael K G (OGDEN, UT) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 21, 2017 1:47 PM