- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Give a die-hard declaration of support to your team with a Bully Collegiate Floor Mat
- Comes in set of 4 mats—fronts measure 26" x 17", rears measure 13" x 17"
- Front mats measure are stamped with the officially licensed logo of your favorite NCAA team
- Rear mats come in stylish black
- Logos are printed to scale for a truly authentic look
- Heavy-duty nylon carpeting resists damage and repels stains
- Rubber heel pad prevents wear points from developing
- Anti-skid rubber backing stops movement
- Your Bully Collegiate Floor Mats are backed by a 90-day warranty
Tackle mud-covered floors like it's football Saturday with Bully Collegiate Floor Mats. Like an injury-prone quarterback, your floors need to be defended from everything the hard-hitting world can throw at them—these mats provide that front-line protection.
Bully college floor mats combine the plush durability of nylon carpet with a rubber heal pad to stop wear points before they start. The unique design delivers unbeatable protection to your cabin. And, unlike a shaky defense in the 4th quarter, they don't slip around while you're driving, thanks to the non-skid rubber backing.
Stamped with the official logo of your favorite NCAA team and measuring 26" x 17", your front collegiate floor mats deliver a die-hard declaration of support to your team. And, each logo is precisely printed to scale to certify their authenticity. On top of that, Bully throws in a set of classy 13" x 17" black rear mats, giving you 4 stylish mats at a price that won't blitz your budget. What's more, your Bully Collegiate Floor Mats are backed with a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bully Collegiate Floor Mats Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephanie M (MARTINSVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Mar 04, 2015 12:20 PM
Reviewed by michael s (LAVERNE, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Escape — Aug 24, 2014 10:02 AM
Reviewed by Darrel B (SPRINGBORO, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Aug 08, 2013 6:18 AM