- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your floorboards in pristine condition with the durable protection of the Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Rubber Floor Mats
- Molded from an advanced rubber composite for 4-weather protection
- Rugged honeycomb design and moisture pockets swallow spilled drinks and tracked-in trails
- The driver’s side mat can hold an amazing 6-8 cups of liquid, making sure the mess never reaches your carpet
- Season after season durability means your mats won’t fade, crack or deteriorate
- Custom-contoured to the floor pan of your vehicle’s exact year, make, and model
- Over 11,000 patterns available in an array of colors for the look you want
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
You’re driving to work, performing your best rendition of “My Heart Will Go On” for an audience of no one. Then it happens. Your coffee tumbler falls over and the dang lid pops off. Wading in your morning cup ‘o Joe was not the way you wanted to start your day. But, if you have Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats, you won’t have to worry about being ankle deep in caffeine until you pull into the worksite or your office parking lot.
These rubber car mats are tough as nails and made to handle just about anything you can throw at them. No, really. The durable honeycomb vault design of these rubber floor mats add superior traction and can combat everything from everyday dirt on the bottom of your shoes to inches-deep mud brought in from a particularly sticky situation. And the moisture pockets on driver’s side HEXOMAT car mats can swallow 6-8 cups of any liquid, so you don’t have to panic when your water bottle goes sunnyside up.
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are crafted from advanced rubber composite. In other words, they’re both flexible and durable and totally free of the fading, cracking or deterioration you may see on lesser mats. They’re basically the Olympic gymnast of floor mats. Like Kerri Strug at the 1996 Atlanta games, they will persevere through any conditions to stick the landing (and keep your carpet free of any dirt or stains).
There’s no denying that protecting your car’s interior (from yourself and the elements) keeps it cleaner and protects its value. When it’s time to upgrade to a set of durable rubber car mats, you’ll find custom-fit options in an eye-pleasing range of universal colors. You can either match or complement your car’s interior colors. Go black on black or black on tan. You do you.
Don’ forget, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats come with a Lifetime Warranty and our price match guarantee -- if you find the same mats somewhere else for cheaper, we’ll beat the price by $1! Why? Because we like you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Order with care: all HEXOMAT floor mats and liners are made to order. Please call one of our product specialists if you have any questions.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats Customer Reviews
2464 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John R (ESCONDIDO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 BMW X1 — Mar 31, 2020 12:04 PM
I bought my BMW used for daily driving. I didn't want to track water into the vehicle's carpets but I also didn't want to spend over $100 for brand named or logo weather front floor mats. The hexomat set is a nice alternative and was half the cost of other better known floor mat brands.
Reviewed by Jason L (Fairway, KS) Reviewed for a 2012 Infiniti EX35 — Mar 18, 2020 10:03 PM
These are top quality material and the thin profile works better than some fo the all weather mats that are too thick. Simple, solid, and functional design. Not cheap but less money than some of the other premium mats, which has become way overpriced
Reviewed by Jim H (Greenville, KY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 05, 2020 5:13 PM