- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are custom-contoured to the floor pan of your exact year, make and model
- Over 11,000 patterns available for a custom fit on your year make model
- Molded from an advanced rubber composite material that's both flexible and durable
- Spacious honeycomb moisture pockets swallow spilled liquid and tracked-in weather
- The driver's side floor mat holds an amazing 6-8 cups of liquid in the honeycombs without allowing the mess to reach your carpet
- Made tough to never fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate
- Available in an array of universal colors, with one to complement your interior
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spills don't stand a chance against the innovative honeycomb vaults of these floor mats. Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats combat the day-to-day mess of dirt, mud and much with ease. But, it's the ability to hold a spilled soda-the driver's mat can swallow 6-8 cups of liquid-that makes HEXOMATS amazing.
Molded from a space-age rubber composite, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are both flexible and durable. This unique material means HEXOMATS car mats won't fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate. They're custom-contoured to the shape of your floor pan for maximum coverage in a low-profile design-no clumsy tall outer rim.
Pick the set that best matches the interior they'll guard. HEXOMATS come in a range of universal colors sure to match or highlight your interiors. Best of all, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Order with care: all HEXOMAT floor mats and liners are made to order. Please call one of our product specialists if you have any questions.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats Customer Reviews
2127 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Monte S (GAINESVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Rogue — Mar 03, 2019 5:17 PM
Reviewed by Christopher C (Pompano Beach, FL) — Feb 27, 2019 4:10 AM
I needed to replace my 15 year old, worn out, all weather mats. I was suprised to discoverthat the original manufactuer no longer made my model. I was wary of Hexomat but I decided to order them. When thet arrived, they looked nothing like my old mats and I was certain of a mistake. But when I placed them in the vehicle, they fit perfectly, covering more floor area than my old mats, and with a practical hex design that blends in well. They fit so well you do not notice them. Good work Hexomat!
Reviewed by Harry L (Kyle, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW 3-Series — Feb 04, 2019 10:42 PM
Reviewed by Donald S (Cincinnati, OH) Reviewed for a 2019 Kia Sportage — Jan 29, 2019 9:19 PM