- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are custom-contoured to the floor pan of your exact year, make and model
- Over 11,000 patterns available for a custom fit on your year make model
- Molded from an advanced rubber composite material that's both flexible and durable
- Spacious honeycomb moisture pockets swallow spilled liquid and tracked-in weather
- The driver's side floor mat holds an amazing 6-8 cups of liquid in the honeycombs without allowing the mess to reach your carpet
- Made tough to never fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate
- Available in an array of universal colors, with one to complement your interior
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spills don't stand a chance against the innovative honeycomb vaults of these floor mats. Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats combat the day-to-day mess of dirt, mud and much with ease. But, it's the ability to hold a spilled soda-the driver's mat can swallow 6-8 cups of liquid-that makes HEXOMATS amazing.
Molded from a space-age rubber composite, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are both flexible and durable. This unique material means HEXOMATS car mats won't fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate. They're custom-contoured to the shape of your floor pan for maximum coverage in a low-profile design-no clumsy tall outer rim.
Pick the set that best matches the interior they'll guard. HEXOMATS come in a range of universal colors sure to match or highlight your interiors. Best of all, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Order with care: all HEXOMAT floor mats and liners are made to order. Please call one of our product specialists if you have any questions.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats Customer Reviews
2012 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by WILLIAM W (Redding, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda CR-V — Thursday at 9:36 AM
It appeared to be a rolled piece of rubber mat cut to fit my Honda when I took it out of the box but the one piece mat fit great once in place and does not slide around as the original mats were doing.
Reviewed by Nancy O (SAINT CLOUD, MN) Reviewed for a 2009 Mercury Milan — Wednesday at 4:15 PM
These fit my Mercury Milan very well. Good alternative to other expensive floor mats.
Reviewed by Brad C (MERIDIAN, ID) Reviewed for a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica — Aug 09, 2018 8:46 PM
Fit is perfect and they even adapt it to the connections on the car. Very clean and perfect fit.