Guaranteed Lowest Price
TuxMat Floor Mats Front and Second Row Set - 183
- Part #: 183
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Custom molded from laser scanned data captured in Tuxmat's Toronto facility in Canada
- Designed for a custom fit in each application
- Made from a three layer composition of PVC top layer, EVA mid section, and anti skid Cloth bottom
- Simulated leather grain, pvc top layer provides premium look and finish
- Incorporates an independent retention hook system for safety to prevent mats from shifting while in use
- Designed to be used with your factory carpet mats removed, not on top of them
- Rubberized heel pad provides non skid surface and scratch prevention
- Plastic side clips are supplied on models with high side coverage
- Sewn and finished perimeters
- Easy to clean surface wipes off easily
- Waterproof design keeps debris and moisture on the mat, not your carpet
- TuxMat Inc. warrants that their products will be free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser and only for the original vehicle they were installed in; does not include normal wear and tear
TuxMat is made of a three-layer combination material. The top layer is highly durable PVC made to match the look of your car’s interior, it is 100% waterproof. The middle layer is made with EVA, it is the material that makes the vertical dimension of TuxMat possible, it is also soft enough for the comfort of our driving. The bottom layer is sound proofing, anti-skid cloth, which also protects your vehicle's carpet from wear and tear over time.
TuxMat's matching surface finish looks as luxurious as your car's interior. Second, TuxMat covers nearly the entire carpeted surface of your vehicle, especially the vertical dimensions.
TuxMat scans all vehicle floors in Toronto, Canada. The specifications are then sent overseas to China for manufacturing, then to Canada for quality assurance and modifications.
The TuxMat design team does everything in their power to ensure TuxMat offer the ultimate coverage. You can expect to have most, if not all of the carpeted surface of your vehicle floor covered. TuxMat even covers the back-row hump, unless your vehicle has a back-row flow through console.
TuxMat developed their mats for all-year-round usage, especially the brutal Canadian winter. TuxMat has stood up to the real test conducted by their customers everyday.
Instead of the factory retention hooks, TuxMat uses an independent retention hook system. TuxMat covers nearly the entire carpeted area from edge to edge (especially the vertical dimension), it fits very snugly, so there is no room to shift around at all. Each set also comes with 20 side clips that will attach to the mats and insert underneath the side plastic panels.
The best way to clean and care for Tuxmat floor mats is by using a vacuum to get rid of the debris (which is a lot easier to vacuum off TuxMats as opposed to the factory carpet) then once vacuumed, wipe the surface down with a wet cloth. Keep the car doors open for a bit, your TuxMat will air dry in minutes.