- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:53111
- Includes: 2-piece front row floor liners
- Our patented FormFit Edge is a raised ridge that runs along the door jam, protecting your truck or SUV from all manner of mess.
- With both softness and strength, our rubberized DuraGrip material was designed with comfort in mind.
- Our FormFit Design process perfectly forms each liner to the detailed contours of your specific ride.
- Our exclusive StayPut Cleats help keep your liners securely in place.
- Made in the USA.
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners Part #53111 Customer Reviews
223 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peg B (Algona, IA) — Jul 23, 2019 9:28 AM
Reviewed by Benjamin W (MADISON, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — May 27, 2019 4:04 AM
Reviewed by Mike M (CHEYENNE, WY) — Mar 14, 2019 8:30 PM
Front set fits well looks good. Rear liner is good fit but not advertised as perfect fit. Center hump does not lay flat and should be notched out a little better around seat mounts. They should work good for keeping the snow and mud off the carpet. Also bought the under seat storage. It is a good space but needs a better mounting system.
Reviewed by Dave D (Catawissa, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Feb 26, 2019 4:11 PM
Reviewed by Alex K (Dartmouth, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Dec 27, 2018 7:29 AM
I had the cheaper version of the Husky liners in the front of my last truck, and WeatherTec in the back. I liked that the Huskys were easier to clean, but the texture of the WeatherTecs was better. These new Huskys combine both features, and give a soft underfoot feeling. They look and feel high quality, and installation on the carpet floor took a minute or two apiece. Blend perfectly with the black interior. 5 stars all around
Reviewed by Todd P (WEST NEWTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Dec 03, 2018 8:24 PM
After much research these liners were the right choice.They fit exceptionally well,and have great coverage.The composition of the rubber/poly material is not slick and enhanced the fit to the contour of the floor. I highly recommend this product.