Ships Between 11/19 - 11/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- For better protection and looks from the factory, upgrade your vehicle's interior with set of Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats
- More than 11,000 patterns available from vehicles dating back to the 1950's
- Computer-driven design and cutting process ensures an exact fit for your vehicle
- Made with strong & durable, 32oz nylon yarn - 2x the weight of your original mats
- Factory mat hooks are utilized or new fasteners are included for safety
- Available in numerous colors to compliment and even match your vehicles interior
- Create personalized floor mats for your car, truck, van, Jeep or SUV
- Floor mat backing is constructed from a non-skid, rubber TractionBac for moisture protection
- Equipped with factory-compatible anchors or Lloyd mat hooks to safely keep the floor mats in place
- Click the detailed info tab above for a comparison of all Lloyd Carpet Floor Mats
- Lloyd Mats are proudly made in the USA
- Your Lloyd Ultimat Floor Mats come with a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials
Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats deliver the best of all worlds — a luxurious feel, a custom look and the edge-to-edge protection required to protect your carpeting. Not only do these mats provide protection with their computer-driven, custom cutting process, but they also revamp your interior’s style with their plush good looks.
Available for a large selection of vehicles, Lloyd Ultimat Custom Mats give your interior a personal touch. These mats are available in more than 50 colors to complement any OEM carpet color. You can further customize your new interior accessories by choosing from more than 1,000 officially licensed automotive logos, as well as personalized initials (monogram).
Every Lloyd Ultimat Floor Mat is crafted from a durable, 32oz nylon yarn, resulting in a final product that’s twice as thick as factory mats, with an impressive 5/16” pile height. The two-ply yarn construction creates density and durability by weaving two yarn strands into one tuft, and these mats’ multi-layer backing protects your OEM carpet. Ultimat Floor Mats include a water-resistant latex layer, as well as non-skid, rubber TractionBac that provides moisture protection and added stiffness.
Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats are a cinch to install and remove, thanks to their custom-cut design. And, because each mat is equipped with factory-compatible anchors or Lloyd Mats’ easy-to-install mat hooks, they don’t slide around while you drive. Your Lloyd Ultimats come with a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats feature an exclusive custom cut that is often larger than the original manufacturers' mats. This fuller cut ensures you receive the most possible carpet-protecting coverage from your Lloyd Floor Mats.
- Embroidered mats are not returnable
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats Customer Reviews
4386 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chandler R (Memphis, TN) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Camaro — Monday at 8:09 PM
I installed these mats I had custom embroidered and they look so much better than I was expecting and the included plastic hooks that go in to the carpet held up through several drives so far where as the stock mats that came with my car were always sliding up and under the throttle pedal. I am recommending these mats to anyone looking for a high quality floor mats with a bit of a personal touch.
Reviewed by Ira D (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2011 Lotus Evora — Nov 07, 2018 10:21 PM
I wasn't able to use the hold down straps in my car since they weren't really accessible. This is the fault of my car and not the mat, but I'd like to see raised nubs on the mat to hold them in place for situations when the seat rails don't allow the use of the straps. Other than that... they're great.
Reviewed by Dale P (Tool, TX) — Nov 02, 2018 9:39 AM