- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- Customize almost every aspect of your car’s floorboard looks with Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats
- Constructed with 32oz nylon yarn - twice the weight of factory floor mats - that provides a luxury look with added durability
- Backed with a non-skid, rubber TractionBac for an added moisture protection barrier
- Factory-compatible mat hooks and anchors keep your mats in place
- Available in numerous colors to complement or match your vehicle’s interior
- Branded emblems and 11,000 patterns match with vehicles dating back to the 1950's, for an additional customized touch
- Computer-driven design and cutting process to create a precise fit
- Lloyd car floor mats are proudly made in the USA and come with a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship, and materials
They say you’re not supposed to have your cake and eat it too, but the crew at Lloyd Mats said “screw that” and came up with the Ultimate Custom floor mats to be the best of both worlds. They maintain a soft luxurious look and feel, but provide stain resistance and toughness you wouldn’t expect. These carpet floor mats are custom designed by computers for a second-to-none precision fit in your vehicle, include a water-resistant latex layer to ward off too much saturation, and, unlike other carpet floor mats, have a non-skid, rubber TractionBac that provides moisture protection on the underside, too.
Available for a large selection of vehicles, Lloyd car floor mats come in more than 50 colors. Wowza. They can complement or accent any original carpet color. But wait, there’s more! You can also customize your new car floor mats by choosing from our selection of over 1,000 officially licensed automotive logos. Want to really show off? Slap a personalized monogram on your new floor mats. Bob up the street doesn’t have those. How do you like them apples, Bob?
Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats are crafted from a durable, 32oz nylon yarn, making them twice as thick as factory mats. That’s an impressive 5/16” pile height, to be exact, which adds to both their luxury look and resistance to wear and tear. Finally, the two-ply yarn construction weaves two yarn strands into one tuft for some pretty intense density and durability.
Lloyd Ultimats have a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials. Plus, every purchase comes with AutoAnything’s easy exchange and return policy. Oh, and if you happen to find the same Lloyd carpet floor mats somewhere else for a lower price -- we will always beat it by a dollar.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats feature an exclusive custom cut that is often larger than the original manufacturers' mats. This fuller cut ensures you receive the most possible carpet-protecting coverage from your Lloyd Floor Mats.
- Embroidered mats are not returnable
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats Customer Reviews
4968 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark C (AUBURNDALE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Accord — Apr 01, 2020 4:14 AM
Reviewed by Barret G (Norwalk, OH) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy Corvette — Mar 25, 2020 7:24 AM
Reviewed by Lary F (GRAPEVINE, TX) — Mar 19, 2020 5:12 AM
The mats have a silvery sheen to them in the daylight. Thought they were to be black in color. The mat for the right side is a very tight fit at the rear had to tuck part of it up under the base of the console and the outer threshold trim on the door side. Ordered a set for my corvette years back and they were awesome. Not sure what to do with these because you state custom mats are not returnable. Any way to make the right?
Reviewed by Cindy W (ROCKINGHAM, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Pilot — Mar 04, 2020 2:48 PM
Quality and color were perfect. However, the 2019 BMW X-5 uses velcro to hold the mats in place. Lloyd's required me to remove the velcro retaining pads and use an awkward plastic locking pin instead. More difficult to remove and clean the mat and I'm betting the plastic pins will eventually break.
Reviewed by linda h (MANCHESTER, MD) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Blazer — Feb 25, 2020 2:17 AM