Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- Durable Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats offer complete floorboard coverage
- Computer-driven design and cutting process ensures an exact fit for your vehicle
- Woven from high-quality, 20oz nylon yarn with a soft, velvety finish
- Denser and thicker than most factory floor mats with a smooth, OEM-like texture
- Available in numerous factory-matched colors
- Customizable with more than 1,000 officially licensed logos, emblems or personalized embroidery (front mats only)
- Outfitted with non-skid, rubber TractionBac to fight off moisture, stains and shifting
- Front mats feature cutouts that line up with factory carpet posts for added protection against shifting
- Equipped with factory-compatible anchors or Lloyd mat hooks to safely keep the floor mats in place
- Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats are backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials
Don’t let the silky texture and unbeatable good looks of Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats fool you — these interior accessories are one of the most practical upgrades you can make. Their computer-driven, custom cut not only guarantees a flawless fit, but also the edge-to-edge protection for your factory floorboards need.
Despite their friendly price, Lloyd Velourtex Floor Mats boast top-shelf quality. Equipped with a heavier, denser pile than their factory counterparts, Lloyd Velourtex Mats are crafted from premium, 20oz nylon yarn, resulting in that luxuriously smooth, silky feel. These quality Velourtex Mats feature the same multi-layer backing as some of Lloyd’s higher-end custom mats, and are equipped with the brand’s trademark, rubber non-skid, TractionBac, that safeguards your stock carpeting from stains and damage from moisture.
Not only do these Velourtex Floor Mats from Lloyd deliver top-notch protection, but they also revitalize your interior’s style. You can fully customize your front floor mats with logos and embroidery — pick from a wide range of officially licensed logos, or even have your own initials embroidered on them. With OEM-matched colors to choose from, your mats can easily match or accent your factory carpeting.
Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats are easy to take in and out of your vehicle, thanks to their custom-fit design. Best of all, they don’t slide or bunch while you drive, since each mat is equipped with Lloyd Mats’ anchors or factory-compatible mat fasteners. All Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats are backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Embroidered logos and custom embroidery options are only available for the front mats.
- Embroidered mats are not returnable
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1159 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jonathan S (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2003 Acura CL — Oct 04, 2018 9:09 AM
Reviewed by James W (PORT CHARLOTTE, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Charger — Sep 15, 2018 1:31 PM
Reviewed by Chuck H (Bakersfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Mercury Milan — Sep 14, 2018 3:45 AM
I purchased the Ebony Color for the Two Tone Mercury Milan Interior with a better looking floor appearance to match the rest of the Interior. It looks really good and not so apt to show the dirt & debris. They are a high quality set of mats.
Reviewed by Floyd N (Kalamazoo, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Volvo S60 — Sep 13, 2018 5:19 AM
I just bought a used 2015 Volvo S60 that was a lease return. Don't know why, but the dealer didn't have mats included. They couldn't find them, but really, that's OK. My Volvo has the light colored interior with black dash and black accents, and I wanted to get black mats to continue with that accent look. Of course, I thought immediately of Lloyd's. I've have mats from Lloyd's in my other car that are 6 or 7 years old and still look great. Got these and they look great in my new car!