- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- Lloyd RubberTite Floor Mats give you the absolute coverage you need while keeping your mats low profile
- Made to fit your specific vehicle; simply select your year, make, and model to see all options for your car or truck
- Manufactured with a unique dimple design to trap contaminants and keep them away from your feet
- Underside is compiled of clinging nibs to grab your mat to the floor
- Pieces available for the front row, 2nd row, 3rd row, and trunk area
- Easy to clean; simply remove and hose off!
- Comes with an anchoring system to ensure your mat stays in place
- Made with pride in the USA
- Lloyd RubberTite mats are backed by a 3-year warranty
Lloyd mats has you completely covered with their tough line of rubber car mats. Lloyd mats RubberTite rubber floor mats provide a modern way to protect the floor of your car or truck. From custom fitment to your specific vehicle, to the cupped surface to hold dirt and moisture, these rubber floor mats provide the most coverage while keeping the contaminants away from your feet.
What makes Lloyd RubberTite rubber floor mats stand out from the competition is the unique design. These rubber floor mats are made specifically to your make and model to ensure absolute coverage of your floor. You won’t find a low profile rubber car mat with more coverage than these! Each rubber car mat come with dimpled cups to hold whatever foreign debris your feet bring in. This keeps the top surface clear and slip free. The engineering does not stop there, either! The underside of the rubber car mats are composed of clinging material that grabs onto the carpeted floor. No slippage will occur with Lloyd rubber floor mats.
All Lloyd rubber mats are made with pride in the USA. Installation of these floor mats are easy. No tools or modifications are required for most vehicles. Just lay them down and secure them into the factory floor mat anchors. If your vehicle does not come with anchors, the mats will come with an anchoring system. Cleaning these are as easy as installing them. Simply remove the mats and hose them off. Pick from a variety of colors to suit the rest of your interior. Lloyd doesn’t only cover the front row of your car, but second, third, and trunk of your car as well! Regardless of how many mats are in your vehicle, Lloyd protects your RubberTite floor mats with a 3 year warranty.
- Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats feature an exclusive custom cut that is often larger than the original manufacturer's floor mats. This fuller cut ensures you receive the most possible carpet-protecting coverage from your RubberTite Floor Mats.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats Customer Reviews
5519 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Hugo C (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe — Mar 16, 2020 9:47 PM
The quality of the material is good. I am waiting to see how they hold up with my Lyft passengers. They are better (thicker) than the more expensive Weathertech mats that don't stay down and end up curling on the edges.
Reviewed by Karina M (HILLSBORO, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Spark — Mar 14, 2020 12:40 PM
I have a horse and live at the barn. To say I kmow about mud and poo is an understatement. These mats are amazing. They fit my Chevy Spark EV like a glove. Super easy to install, they collect the mud and gunk, and look good doing it. Bonus that they come in fun colors. This is the first time I've bought custom and I am thrilled with the decision. No more sliding, crumpled, wedged under my pedals rubber off-the-shelf mats for me!
Reviewed by Bruce J (ARLINGTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2020 Toyota RAV4 — Mar 10, 2020 3:22 PM
Ordered these for my new 2020 Rav4. The driver side fits nicely but the passenger side fit is way off.How can one side fit almost perfectly and the other side fits so poorly?
Reviewed by Rudy C (LINCOLN, NE) Reviewed for a 2002 Subaru Outback — Mar 09, 2020 11:14 AM
Reviewed by Vu L (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Sienna — Mar 02, 2020 9:27 AM