- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/25 - 10/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Light the lamp with a FANMATS Deluxe NHL Logo Floor Mat Set
- Universally sized and simple to trim for a great fit on your floorboards
- Perfect for protecting your factory carpeting from mud–caked shoes, overturned drinks and the occasional octopus
- Uniquely built with both heavy–duty vinyl and durable charcoal carpeting—all 100% recycled materials
- Available with your choice of officially licensed NHL team logos
- Measures in at 20” x 27”
- Sold in pairs
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Your FANMATS NHL Deluxe Floor Mats come with a 30–day warranty
Winter isn't just hockey season—it's rain, snow and sleet season. To keep your floorboards free from mud, crud and grime, you need the Dominik Hasek of floor mats: FANMATS Deluxe Floor Mats. Built from heavy–duty vinyl and durable charcoal carpeting, NHL Floor Mats are as tough as a toothless enforcer yet as stylish as The Great One.
No matter what flies their way—dirty shoes, toppled colas or mishandled biscuits—FANMATS Deluxe NHL Hockey Floor Mats block stains, trap spills and defend against costly damage. Universally sized and easy to trim, they fit almost any vehicle. Plus, their non–skid backing helps stop them from slipping around like a newbie on the ice.
Best of all, your NHL Mat Set comes with your favorite puck–slappers' officially licensed logo printed front and center. Whether you're devoted to the Stanley Cup–capturing Kings or the plucky Anaheim Ducks, you can wear your loyalties with pride inside your ride. And, they're covered by a 30–day warranty.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DINP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
FANMATS NHL Deluxe Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert B (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 02, 2017 8:35 PM