- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Block against floorboard blemishes with ProZ FLEXOMATS Clear Floor Mats
- Custom cut using precise digital patterns for a clean fit and complete coverage
- Constructed from hardy rubberized compounds that feel like real rubber without the high cost
- Impervious to cracking and fading—resists stains, too
- Its clear finish allows your factory carpets to show through
- Designed with 3mm-tall diamond-shaped pockets that corral spills, dirt and messes
- Carpet-safe nibs on the underside stop your mat from shifting under foot
- Cleans right up with a quick blast from your hose
- Matching ProZ Clear Liners available for most vehicles
- Your ProZ FLEXOMATS Clear Floor Mats include a Limited Lifetime Warranty
In a perfect world, coffee lids never come loose, shoes never cross paths with mud and burritos never drip guacamole. In the real world, messes are a fact of life. But spilled drinks and crud-caked boots don't have to ruin your ride's carpet. Keep your floors safe from life's little mishaps with ProZ FLEXOMATS Clear Floor Mats.
Custom-sized to pair with your particular vehicle, ProZ Clear Car Mats deliver door-to-door coverage for peak stain protection. Built from a budget-friendly blend of rubberized compounds that won't crack or fade, they're flexible, durable and affordable. Plus, the pattern of diamond-shaped pockets traps liquids, sand and debris so they don't spill over the sides onto the carpets. And, your ProZ FLEXOMATS Clear Mats stay right where they belong, thanks to the traction nibs built into the underside.
Unlike full-color floor mats, FLEXOMATS See Through Floor Mats defend your interior without clashing with your factory carpeting. Keeping them clean is simple: just pull them out, hose them off and they're good as new. Best of all, your ProZ FLEXOMATS come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ FLEXOMATS Clear Floor Mats Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Patricia W (Port Orchard, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Mini Cooper — Apr 26, 2018 10:28 AM
Reviewed by Gerald T (HAMPTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-250 — Sep 28, 2017 9:41 AM
When I received the mats the drivers mat had two holes where the floor studs are located to keep the mat in the proper position so as to not interfere with the brake or accelerator. The two grommets that snap onto the studs were missing. I called AutoAnything to see if they could have ProZ mail me two grommets so I could install them to the floor mat. In just a few days I received a new mat with the grommets attached so I give them a five star rating for customer service. The mats fit great.
Reviewed by Eric S (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Kia Sorento — Apr 19, 2017 3:06 AM
I specifically chose the clear color for my floor mats as the description of the color stated you could see the beauty of your carpet through the clear floor mats. In actuality you cannot see the carpet at all as the floor mats are opaque. I would have been better off getting black.