- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats provide durable, basic floor protection
- Husky Liners products are proudly made in the USA
- Ideal for trapping dirt, water, sand, spilled drinks and more for year-round coverage
- 3/8" high ridges are up to 40% taller than competitors' mats
- Extra-thick driver's heel pad ensures long life
- Semi-custom fit is designed for your vehicle type, but some basic trimming may be required for a more customized fit
- Patented rubberized vinyl stands up to anything on your shoes
- Deep outer rim contains virtually any mess
- Carpet-gripping spikes on the bottom keep your mats in place
- Easy to clean – just pull them out, hose off and air dry
- Available in standard interior colors to match with all vehicles
- Your Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty
- AutoAnything is an authorized dealer of all Husky Liners products
- Click Here for more information on Semi-Custom Floor Mats
- Click Here for Floor Mat Cleaning Instructions
Protect your interior with practicality - Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats stand up to anything your feet drag in for great coverage in any season. Husky floor mats are made from a patented thermo-plastic rubberized vinyl that's guaranteed not to crack or break.
Husky Liners HD Floor Mats are sized to fit your ride well and stay in place with exclusive carpet spikes. Unlike other floor mats, Husky Heavy-Duty Floor Mats boast a taller outer lip that keeps all the mud, muck and moisture from escaping onto your carpet floors.
Cleaning Husky Heavy-Duty Floor Mats is as easy as hosing them off. These floor mats come in several universal colors to complement your vehicle's interior. And, Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats are made in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Your Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats may require some trimming for a custom fit. To aid in trimming, trim guides are molded into the mats
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1376 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Renee M (PRATTVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Accord — Feb 23, 2019 11:10 AM
Reviewed by G Bill H (YUKON, OK) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda CR-V — Jan 01, 2019 7:20 AM
I've used Husky mats for some time and they're absolutely the best. Perfect fit without trimming. Honda floor boards are equipped with hooks to secure the floor mats, the Husky mats do not have holes for these hooks. The mats would be better if this simple change was made to the mats. Otherwise the mats fit and seem to stay in place.
Reviewed by Kenneth S (Lake Jackson, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Dec 28, 2018 4:05 AM
The Husky floor mats for my newly refurbished 2006 Duramax work great to keep the new carpet clean and looking good. I wanted a good floor mat to protect the carpet and that can easily be removed to be cleaned. I chose the floor mats vs the liner because I spent time and money on the carpet. The mats worked well to protect the carpet but I also wanted to make the upgraded carpet visible as well.
Reviewed by Jerry W. S (GOLDEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Mustang — Dec 24, 2018 8:13 PM
order custom fit Husky for all my vehicles; none available for Mustangs; able to make them work by reversing left and right; still not a great fit, but does the job; found this new car in a time capsule like it just came off the assembly line; was hoping for a better fit, but will protect as needed; I am a loyal Husky Liner fan, and will be back for more when possible. All my ratings would be 5-Star if they had been a better fit, as the application guide recommended.