- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats provide durable, basic floor protection
- Husky Liners products are proudly made in the USA
- Ideal for trapping dirt, water, sand, spilled drinks and more for year-round coverage
- 3/8" high ridges are up to 40% taller than competitors' mats
- Extra-thick driver's heel pad ensures long life
- Semi-custom fit is designed for your vehicle type, but some basic trimming may be required for a more customized fit
- Patented rubberized vinyl stands up to anything on your shoes
- Deep outer rim contains virtually any mess
- Carpet-gripping spikes on the bottom keep your mats in place
- Easy to clean – just pull them out, hose off and air dry
- Available in standard interior colors to match with all vehicles
- Your Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty
- AutoAnything is an authorized dealer of all Husky Liners products
- Click Here for more information on Semi-Custom Floor Mats
- Click Here for Floor Mat Cleaning Instructions
Protect your interior with practicality - Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats stand up to anything your feet drag in for great coverage in any season. Husky floor mats are made from a patented thermo-plastic rubberized vinyl that's guaranteed not to crack or break.
Husky Liners HD Floor Mats are sized to fit your ride well and stay in place with exclusive carpet spikes. Unlike other floor mats, Husky Heavy-Duty Floor Mats boast a taller outer lip that keeps all the mud, muck and moisture from escaping onto your carpet floors.
Cleaning Husky Heavy-Duty Floor Mats is as easy as hosing them off. These floor mats come in several universal colors to complement your vehicle's interior. And, Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats are made in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Your Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats may require some trimming for a custom fit. To aid in trimming, trim guides are molded into the mats
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1436 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Taylor A (FRANKLIN, LA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Apr 06, 2018 10:03 PM
The mats are really good quality and made from great material, I just don't like the design of the middle mats on both the front row and back row. The middle mats are extra long and you are supposed to put those first with each side mat on top of the extra mat material from the middle sections, so it overlaps or lays on top of each other and it looks weird. Would much rather all one piece
Reviewed by William G (Carthage, MO) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tundra — Apr 03, 2018 4:59 PM
The floor mats are heavy and appear to be well constructed. They also have a nice appearance.
Reviewed by scott b (austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Mar 31, 2018 7:46 AM
The fit is ok. They are big. The rear mats require trimming which I wasn't happy about. But they do protect and that's what I wanted. Would have been nice to know when you pay that much. Also the color is more of a blue gray
Reviewed by Robert D (TACOMA, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Mar 27, 2018 8:53 AM
PROS: shipped fast. Easy to install after trimming a small bit of rubber. Capture dirt, grime, or whatever you constantly spell on your drive to work and don't leave a stain. Super easy to clean, just pull them out give them a shake or even hose them down. AND of course, much more manly. CONS: didn't get them sooner, and the increase in manliness means the Mrs. thinks I'm more able to open tighter jars and kill more spiders.