- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats provide durable, basic floor protection
- Husky Liners products are proudly made in the USA
- Ideal for trapping dirt, water, sand, spilled drinks and more for year-round coverage
- 3/8" high ridges are up to 40% taller than competitors' mats
- Extra-thick driver's heel pad ensures long life
- Semi-custom fit is designed for your vehicle type, but some basic trimming may be required for a more customized fit
- Patented rubberized vinyl stands up to anything on your shoes
- Deep outer rim contains virtually any mess
- Carpet-gripping spikes on the bottom keep your mats in place
- Easy to clean – just pull them out, hose off and air dry
- Available in standard interior colors to match with all vehicles
- Your Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty
- AutoAnything is an authorized dealer of all Husky Liners products
- Click Here for more information on Semi-Custom Floor Mats
- Click Here for Floor Mat Cleaning Instructions
Protect your interior with practicality - Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats stand up to anything your feet drag in for great coverage in any season. Husky floor mats are made from a patented thermo-plastic rubberized vinyl that's guaranteed not to crack or break.
Husky Liners HD Floor Mats are sized to fit your ride well and stay in place with exclusive carpet spikes. Unlike other floor mats, Husky Heavy-Duty Floor Mats boast a taller outer lip that keeps all the mud, muck and moisture from escaping onto your carpet floors.
Cleaning Husky Heavy-Duty Floor Mats is as easy as hosing them off. These floor mats come in several universal colors to complement your vehicle's interior. And, Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats are made in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Your Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats may require some trimming for a custom fit. To aid in trimming, trim guides are molded into the mats
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1367 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Constance M (PARKER, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Lexus ES 300 — Oct 23, 2018 12:58 PM
Reviewed by Cameron F (UNITY, OR) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-350 — Oct 04, 2018 9:09 PM
Reviewed by Ashley D (NEW ORLEANS, LA) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus GX 470 — Sep 19, 2018 8:01 PM
Never had any issues with husky liners. All of my family owns them. These are really nice and excellent quality, I just wish they were easier to install and I did not have to cut them, but other than that they've been great!
Reviewed by Blake S (FRIENDSHIP, TN) Reviewed for a 1991 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 15, 2018 8:06 PM