- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your carpets and floorboards with Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners
- Distinct "diamond tread" pattern with slightly raised edges to help contain minor spills
- Tray-like design contains spills and messes for easier clean-up - just hose off, let dry and put back in place for continued protection
- Manufactured from durable and rugged thermoplastic material
- Custom-fit design uses the latest in laser scanning technology for a perfect fit
- Husky’s exclusive StayPut Cleats carpet spikes keep the liner in place so there is no shifting of the liner when you get in and out like there is in some other brands
- Non-slippery surface minimizes slip-sliding into your ride
- Manufactured proudly in the USA
- Available for front seat, 2nd seat, 3rd seat and center hump area
- Available in 3 colors to complement your interior colors: Black, Tan and Grey
- Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners carry a Lifetime Warranty against cracking or breaking
With decades of floor-protecting experience under their belt, there’s no better brand to line your carpets with than Husky Liners. Husky’s advanced carpet-saving technology uses laser scanning and innovative design to ensure each floor liner custom-fits the contours of your vehicle floor.
Designed with raised containment walls, the Classic Style “diamond tread” liners keep the mess on the mat and off your vehicle’s expensive, hard to clean carpet. Available in black, grey or tan, you can choose to match or accent your existing interior design. Easy installation takes just a few seconds with no screws, bolts or fasteners.
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners can be custom-made to fit cars, trucks, vans and SUVs from the mid-1970s to the present. Built from durable, thermoplastic material, Husky Classic Style liners offer a non-slip surface for your precious cargo and an added touch of class for your vehicle’s interior. Your Husky Liners are made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners Customer Reviews
9003 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephen W (TOIVOLA, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 21, 2018 7:09 AM
The HUSKY brand floor liner are the BEST on the market. We have owned 6 different vehicles over the years and we installed them in everyone. Best fit Easy to clean an they don't show any wear and tear. Snow Salt Sand Dirt Gravel nothing hurts these. We have told friends and they have also [purchased these. Cant say enough. Thank you
Reviewed by Harold B (TRAVERSE CITY, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Nov 16, 2018 5:17 AM
I had never had a Husky line previously and was pleased when we received the Husky floor liners. They fit perfectly I was expecting a slightly more pliable product but was very pleased with their performance so far
Reviewed by Brian V (GOLDEN, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Suburban — Nov 08, 2018 12:00 AM
These husky liners are almost exactly like my old classic weathertech liners. Look the same, feel the same, cost about 25% less. Delivered super fast. Only 4 stars because they move around a little bit and they don't drain out the door. Otherwise love them. Best protection for your truck and will last for years.
Reviewed by Brian l (NEW PROVIDENCE, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 18, 2018 4:18 AM
There heavy duty and look great, better than those cheap thin carpet ones you get.They keep the water in as well as gravel, snow and salt.I would recommend these to anyone.