- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your carpets and floorboards with Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners
- Distinct "diamond tread" pattern with slightly raised edges to help contain minor spills
- Tray-like design contains spills and messes for easier clean-up - just hose off, let dry and put back in place for continued protection
- Manufactured from durable and rugged thermoplastic material
- Custom-fit design uses the latest in laser scanning technology for a perfect fit
- Husky’s exclusive StayPut Cleats carpet spikes keep the liner in place so there is no shifting of the liner when you get in and out like there is in some other brands
- Non-slippery surface minimizes slip-sliding into your ride
- Manufactured proudly in the USA
- Available for front seat, 2nd seat, 3rd seat and center hump area
- Available in 3 colors to complement your interior colors: Black, Tan and Grey
- Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners carry a Lifetime Warranty against cracking or breaking
With decades of floor-protecting experience under their belt, there’s no better brand to line your carpets with than Husky Liners. Husky’s advanced carpet-saving technology uses laser scanning and innovative design to ensure each floor liner custom-fits the contours of your vehicle floor.
Designed with raised containment walls, the Classic Style “diamond tread” liners keep the mess on the mat and off your vehicle’s expensive, hard to clean carpet. Available in black, grey or tan, you can choose to match or accent your existing interior design. Easy installation takes just a few seconds with no screws, bolts or fasteners.
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners can be custom-made to fit cars, trucks, vans and SUVs from the mid-1970s to the present. Built from durable, thermoplastic material, Husky Classic Style liners offer a non-slip surface for your precious cargo and an added touch of class for your vehicle’s interior. Your Husky Liners are made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners Customer Reviews
6912 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel E (ALTOONA, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Rogue — Wednesday at 9:05 AM
These front floor liners were a perfect fit. They look good and are very durable. I just put them in over the factory mats and they stay in place. Would recommend to others.
Reviewed by Stanley J (SURFSIDE BEACH, SC) Reviewed for a 1989 Ford Bronco — Jul 28, 2018 11:17 AM
Nice fit. Fair price, especially when compared to some other brands. Had Husky liners in a Jeep and they held up great. Just sorry nothing is offered for the center hump! Would buy again.
Reviewed by Thomas W (BRUNSWICK, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 05, 2018 5:15 AM
Floor liners fit well but the right side of liner needs to be taller. The liner has no attachment hooks that can used with the OEM floor attachments. They are a softer rubber and bent easy. The spikes on the backside are sharp as hell but overall the are good liners.....