- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your carpets and flooring with Husky Liners WeatherBeater Floor Liners
- Unique FormFit Design uses laser scanning technology to ensure a perfect fit
- Tough, durable patented rubberized material that can withstand water, mud, snow, gasoline, coffee and motor oil
- Patented FormFit Edge is a raised ridge running alongside the door jamb and around the liner that keeps spills and stains away from your feet and floorboards
- Special StayPut Cleats keep liners from shifting underfoot
- Rugged design makes the WeatherBeater Liner the best choice for those that need the toughest and most durable protection
- Installation, removing or cleaning them is simple, just remove, rinse off and replace back in vehicle
- Available for front, 2nd, 3rd row and center hump areas
- Offered in standard interior colors to match your upholstery
- Husky Liners are designed and manufactured in the USA
- Husky Liners WeatherBeater Floor Liners are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Click Here for Floor Liner Cleaning Instructions
Don’t drive another mile with your carpet floors in peril. Protecting your vehicle’s floorboards not only ups the resale value but more importantly it keeps spills and smells from invading your daily driver. Built to withstand most harmful chemicals including oil, gas, and battery acid, you can trust Husky floor liners to withstand any mess your friends and family can create.
Patented, hard-molded “nibs” on the bottom of the liners ensure each liner stays put, preventing any shifting or movement of the mats. Form-fit edges and a tough & durable patented rubberized material construction give your floor liners a refined look, while functioning to keep spills away from your floorboards. Offered for front, 2nd, 3rd rows and center hump areas, Husky WeatherBeater floor liners come in all shapes and sizes – in addition to your choice of 4 colors in black, grey, tan or cocoa to compliment your interior. Installation is as easy as it gets, with no screws, bolts or fasteners.
The team of engineers at Husky Liners uses the latest in laser scanning and design technology to ensure that each floor liner fits precisely to the complex contours of your floorboard, giving it the finished look you desire. Plus, your Husky Liner WeatherBeaters are made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Guarantee.
Husky Liners WeatherBeater Floor Liners Customer Reviews
9884 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John G (YUBA CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda HR-V — Thursday at 8:50 AM
We just purchased a new Honda HR-V and were not sure if we needed the Husky Liners. We have them in our Ford F-150 and love them, but that's a truck. After some thought and a little pushing from my husband I decided to put in the front liners and the cargo mat. I can not believe how much junk they have collected after just a week or so! And we don't live in the country. They were definitely worth putting in. We are going to buy the second row mats soon.
Reviewed by ELLIS L (Kingsport, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota 4Runner — Thursday at 8:24 AM
THE LINERS COVERED ALL FLOOR AREA.FIT WAS PERFECT.MY ONE NEGATIVE WAS THE REPACEMENT CLIPS.THEY BOTH BROKE TRYING TO INSTALL.CALLED FOR REPACEMENT NEW ONES SHOULD BE ON THERE WAY.
Reviewed by Amy C (MOUNT VERNON, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Fit — Wednesday at 9:12 PM
These car floor liners are great, easy to install and were half the price of the dealerships liners.