- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- X-act Contour Floor Liners are Husky's premium floor protection thanks to their soft, strong, stylish and durable protection
- Innovative FormFit measuring process ensures an exact fit for your vehicle and maximum floor protection
- Equipped with tall perimeter walls to stop spills from sloshing onto your floors while a doorsill lip provides added protection
- Made of a soft yet strong flexible rubber for an extremely comfortable feel
- Raised center ribs trap dirt and channel spills away from your shoes
- The back is lined with cleats to keep your Husky Liners from sliding around
- Husky products are made with pride in the USA
- Your Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners come with a Lifetime Warranty
- Click Here for Floor Liner Cleaning Instructions
Our world is full of mishaps and the same is true for the floorboards in your car, truck or SUV. Accidents may happen, but you can at least stop them from spoiling your interior when you're rolling with ultra premium Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners.
Spilled coffee, muddy boots or dropped ice cream in the back seat are no match for the stain-blocking power of Husky Liners. The custom design is sculpted to deliver maximum carpeting coverage that goes above and beyond factory mats—literally! Your Husky X-act Liners boast towering outer walls and an extra lip that covers your doorsill, providing more protection than a floor mat.
Each Husky X-act Contour Floor Liner is made right here in the USA from a soft and durable rubber material that's both flexible and incredibly strong yet smooth and soft to the touch. The center is lined with grooves that trap and channel moisture away from your shoes, and its backside has molded-in cleats to keep your liner from shifting.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners Customer Reviews
1978 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas D (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2020 GMC Sierra — Monday at 9:44 PM
Been using the Husky Weather Beater liners in my trucks for years and decided to try the X-act Contour liners this time. Love the softer feel of the X-act Contour liners and the premium look of the liner
Reviewed by michael m (Orange, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Monday at 3:34 PM
good upgrade for my truck interior, wife seems to step on the raised edge of the liner, hopefully she will learn to step over instead of on the edge. personally I love the liners
Reviewed by John Y (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Saturday at 9:50 AM
After having another name brand in my last truck I went with these this time. The material is softer and more compliant while still holding it's shape. The best thing is they are not noisy. The other brand uses harder material and you can hear your shoes clatter on it. These are of a softer but very durable rubber like material that feels good and doesn't make noise under your feet. Best on the market in my opinion.
Reviewed by Michael B (Freeland, PA) Reviewed for a 2020 Toyota Tundra — Mar 31, 2020 4:10 AM
The fit is close but not exact as stated. The material is nice/flexible. The cut of the mat was short in some places but to much in others. Same goes for weather tech mates. Not to mention the nice deep sides of the mats, which would be useful containing water if the hooks holding the mats in place had a Higher raised Ring. The water drains out the anchoring holes. Again, the weather tech seem to be about the same design.