- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- X-act Contour Floor Liners are Husky's premium floor protection thanks to their soft, strong, stylish and durable protection
- Innovative FormFit measuring process ensures an exact fit for your vehicle and maximum floor protection
- Equipped with tall perimeter walls to stop spills from sloshing onto your floors while a doorsill lip provides added protection
- Made of a soft yet strong flexible rubber for an extremely comfortable feel
- Raised center ribs trap dirt and channel spills away from your shoes
- The back is lined with cleats to keep your Husky Liners from sliding around
- Husky products are made with pride in the USA
- Your Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners come with a Lifetime Warranty
- Click Here for Floor Liner Cleaning Instructions
Our world is full of mishaps and the same is true for the floorboards in your car, truck or SUV. Accidents may happen, but you can at least stop them from spoiling your interior when you're rolling with ultra premium Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners.
Spilled coffee, muddy boots or dropped ice cream in the back seat are no match for the stain-blocking power of Husky Liners. The custom design is sculpted to deliver maximum carpeting coverage that goes above and beyond factory mats—literally! Your Husky X-act Liners boast towering outer walls and an extra lip that covers your doorsill, providing more protection than a floor mat.
Each Husky X-act Contour Floor Liner is made right here in the USA from a soft and durable rubber material that's both flexible and incredibly strong yet smooth and soft to the touch. The center is lined with grooves that trap and channel moisture away from your shoes, and its backside has molded-in cleats to keep your liner from shifting.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners Customer Reviews
1908 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christopher I (Centerville, OH) Reviewed for a 2019 Ram 1500 — Jul 28, 2019 5:47 AM
These don't fit nearly as well as the previous two set's I've bought for other vehicles. They quality is still great and I love the overall design but I wish they fit my new truck as well as they did my previous one.
Reviewed by Donna H (ROCKLEDGE, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Jul 25, 2019 9:05 PM
2018 Tundra SR5 Crew Cab... These are amazing liners.. Couldn't be happier.. BTW-- don't listen to the recommendations of "having to remove your existing OEM Matts that came with the vehicle.." That's a CROCK! These are so well designed, with the nubs that prevent it from sliding-- Keep your originals in.. Some will counter with safety issues.. That's crapolla as well.. Customer for LIFE!