- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your carpet mats under wraps with Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Floor Mats
- Over 11,000 patterns available for a perfect fit in your year, make and model
- Shields your vulnerable carpet floor mats from spills, stains and wear all year round
- Constructed from premium vinyl that’s transparent to let your stock mat’s show through
- Resists cracking, curling or hardening in freezing cold or blistering heat
- .25” nibs on the underbelly safely grab your carpet mats for a shift-free fit
- Cleans up quick with a damp towel—no need to rent a carpet cleaner or break out the harsh chemicals
- Built with pride in the USA
- Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Floor Mats come with a Lifetime Warranty
Those personalized carpet floor mats really round out your ride's interior design. But dirty shoes, drive-thru lunches and a dozen other dangers threaten to leave them muddy, stained and worn out. To preserve their factory freshness, you can either hang them up like trophies in your garage or keep them covered with Intro-Tech Protect A Mat Clear Floor Mats.
Like a force field for your factory mats, Clear Protecta Mats ride right on top of your carpet mats and deflect direct blows from toppled drinks, mud-caked boots and greasy French fries. Each Clear Protect A Mat is custom cut to match the shape of your stock mats, delivering an edge-to-edge line of defense. And when they get dirty, a quick wipe with a damp towel is all it takes to keep them clean.
Crafted from premium transparent vinyl, Protect A Mat Floor Mats survive scorching summer heat and freezing winter weather without cracking, curling or hardening. The backside is studded with .25" nibs that hold tight to your carpet mats for a slip-free fit. Better still, every IntroTech Clear Protect A Mat is made in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Floor Mats Customer Reviews
102 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael K (Forest Hills, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Lexus IS 350 — Mar 13, 2019 5:09 AM
Reviewed by Joseph B (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2019 Nissan Rogue — Jan 30, 2019 1:35 PM
Reviewed by Teresa B (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Mazda CX-5 — Jan 25, 2019 12:14 PM