- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-molded mats protect your floor from major damage
- Tough Vyram material resists mud, snow, chemicals—anything that comes its way
- Raised lip catches spills before they drip on your carpet
- Rolled edge prolongs durability and prevents wear
- Raised blocks scrape dirt from shoes
- Dipped channels direct drips to bottom of mat and away from clothing
- Washes clean with a quick hose-down
- Available in gray, black or tan
- Lifetime Warranty
When you want to protect your floors without the eyesore of clunky rubber mats, get Lund. Lund Catch-It Floor Protectors resist mud, snow, chemicals and more without cramping your interior's style.
Lund Catch-It Floor Protectors are custom-molded to efficiently guard your carpet from anything that sloshes, smears or dribbles. Each mat features a raised lip that catches spills and a rolled edge that prevents wear.
Plus, the Lund Catch-It Floor Protectors are carved with raised blocks to scrape dirt from your shoes. At the same time, dipped channels direct drips to the bottom of the mat and away from your clothing.
On top of their superior protection, Lund Catch-It Floor Protectors are also easy to clean. Just hose ‘em off, dab ‘em dry, and go. What's more, these floor mats are made with pride in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Choose from tan, gray or black mats to complement your interior.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA
Lund Catch-It Floor Liners Customer Reviews
387 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anna A (RIGA, MI) — Sep 06, 2018 5:53 PM
Starting showing signs of wear within the first few weeks. The plastic was rubbing away with just normal use. The fit was fine but the mats moved way too much and would not stay in place. Completely not worth the money as you can buy much cheaper ones at Walmart that won't wear out in a year much less just a few months. Very disappointed... tried to return and get my money back, but it's been weeks and still no reply.
Reviewed by Randy M (Bloomfield, IA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — May 18, 2017 2:55 AM