- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maximize your floor protection with Maxliner All-Weather Floor Mats
- Computerized measuring technology delivers a custom fit for your specific vehicle for a factory style look
- Molded from eco–friendly low–density polyethylene—both flexible and durable
- Raised outer lip and molded edges catch and trap carpet–killing dirt, mud, snow and water
- Maxfloormats are available in standard interior colors to match your upholstery
- Reinforced edges help these floor mats keep their shape
- Textured surface provides excellent grip and traction
- Several options available including: complete packages for all rows, cargo liners, over-the-hump fronts or any row individually
- Maxliner Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Click Here for Floor Liner Cleaning Instructions
With a set of Maxliner All-Weather Floor Mats covering your truck's carpets, you can relax knowing your floor is protected for all types of spills, stains and muck.
Custom molded to the exact contours of your vehicle's floor boards, the Maxfloormats deliver wall–to–wall protection. The low–density polyethylene is eco–friendly and stops spills and crud from staining your carpet. The tall outer side walls contains the liquid before it can spread. And, the reinforced edges add rigidity, so your mats keep their shape. Together, these features make Maxliner floor mats some of the best floor protection available.
Along with the impenetrable protection and earth–friendly materials, Maxliner car floor liners boast a stylish and sleek look. Maxliner floor mats are as comparable in quality, fit and function as WeatherTech and other leading brands but at a lower cost to you! Better yet, Maxliner backs their floor liners with a Lifetime Warranty.
This information was last updated on 2/12/18.
MAXLINER All-Weather Floor Mats Customer Reviews
2263 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Deborah M (Reynolds, ND) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Acadia — Friday at 8:22 PM
Reviewed by Alicia J (Pine City, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Caliber — Thursday at 8:12 PM