- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your vehicle’s floorboards maximum protection from Mother Nature with Maxliner All-Weather Floor Mats
- Molded from eco–friendly low–density polyethylene for both flexibility and durability
- Raised outer lip and molded edges trap dirt, mud, water, and more before it gets anywhere near your carpet
- Reinforced edges help maintain a like-new shape season after season
- Rugged textured surface provides excellent grip and traction underfoot
- Options that will let you outfit all rows and cargo areas of your vehicle with one consistent look
- Low-maintenance materials make cleaning up as easy as a hose down
- Available in a range of standard colors to match or accent your interior
- Computerized measuring technology delivers a custom fit for your specific make, model and year
- Maxliner All-Weather floor mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Click Here for Floor Liner Cleaning Instructions
Keep the interior of your ride and the environment clean with a set of Maxliner All-Weather floor mats, protecting your carpet from all of life’s little (and big) mishaps. Built tough from an eco-friendly low-density polyethylene material, each mat is custom-designed to fit the shape of your vehicle’s floorboard. And when we say they fit, we don’t mean you’ll be going blue in the face trying to stretch them into the corners. The team at Maxliner has used computerized measuring tech to make sure they are made to fit like a glove in place of your existing carpet mats.
Your morning latte doesn’t need to leave a permanent tattoo in your vehicle’s carpet. Despite being about 2mm thick and fitted with a rigid core for added strength, these weatherproof floor mats are still flexible enough to follow the contours of your rig’s flooring and make them comfortable during long drives. Plus, the edges of the mats are raised to act like a trough that prevents any fluids from escaping and soaking into your carpet. You can spend all winter in snow and mud on the bottom of your boots without ever worrying about the carpet underneath. And should you have an unwanted spill, it’s far better (and far less time consuming) to need to clean your weatherproof floor mats than your new car’s carpet. Trust us on this one. Small messes may only require a damp rag or a vacuum, but you can always hose down your Maxliner mats and towel them off for a like-new look.
You shouldn’t have to spend your entire paycheck on a set of weatherproof floor mats when you can get customized Maxliner floor mats with all the same features at a fraction of the price. Plus, every floor mat you buy from Maxliner is backed with a lifetime warranty, AutoAnything’s free shipping, a competitive exchange/return policy, and our 1-year price match guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
MAXLINER All-Weather Floor Mats Customer Reviews
2650 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas T (Franklinton, LA) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-150 — Jan 15, 2020 5:32 AM
Reviewed by Roger A (HILLSBORO, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Highlander — Jul 28, 2019 8:54 AM