- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your flooring free from stains with the help of Michelin Heavy Duty Floor Mats
- Durable rubber construction for superior all-weather protection
- Ribbed design traps water, dirt and debris away from your carpet
- Driver's side mat features a boot scraper and heavy-duty heel pad
- Universal mats are easily trimmed to provide a more custom fit
- Maintenance-free mats clean up with just soap and water
- Available in several color options to match or accent your interior
- Heavy Duty Mats are sold in a 4-piece front and rear set
- Your Michelin Heavy Duty Floor Mats are backed by a 3-year warranty
After a long day at the jobsite or running errands around town, who knows what gets stuck to the bottom of your boots. Keep muddy messes and sticky gunk away from your ride’s clean carpets with Michelin Heavy Duty Floor Mats.
Boasting durable rubber construction with a deep-ribbed design, Michelin HD Floor Mats trap away liquid, dirt and debris for ultimate all-weather protection. Universally-sized to fit almost any ride, Michelin HD Car Mats are easy to trim for a more custom fit.
Heavy Duty Floor Mats clean up in seconds with just soap and water and come in your choice of contemporary color options to match or accent your interior. Heavy Duty Mats are sold in a complete set of 4 and backed by a 3-year warranty.
Michelin Heavy Duty Floor Mats Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bradley S (ELBERFELD, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Focus — Jun 26, 2018 8:56 AM
The floor mats are excellent, they fit perfect without any trimming. They provide a cushion under your feet while driving and are not slick when entering and exiting the vehicle.The only downside is the trunk cargo mat does not cover the entire trunk. At best it covers half but not complete side to side or front to back. It does the job of keeping the trunk cleaner but description should have been better about size, we would have preferred one that covered the entire trunk floor area.
Reviewed by Joseph A (MANCHESTER, NH) Reviewed for a 2018 Hyundai Tucson — Jun 26, 2018 4:52 AM
The quality of the mats is great, well made and nice looking. Make sure you check cutting before you do cut. After cutting they look like a cheap set of mats, because they do not list cars that they fit. Not for Hyundai Tucson 2018.
Reviewed by Michael S (OCEANSIDE, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Feb 25, 2018 3:31 PM
I figured I'd try them because of the price and reviews. Mazda wanted $114.00 for their all weather mats, and since its a leased vehicle, no way. Anyway, the only mat I needed to modify was the drivers side. These mats are very well made and heavy duty. Perfect for the New Hampshire winter. Besides looking nice, it's a very cheap alternative to weathertecs.
Reviewed by ali r (jersey city, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Element — Feb 23, 2018 8:37 PM
These floor mats have a good apperance and definitely heavy duty woukd recommended them for the price