- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your interior protection with Motor Trend Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mats
- Constructed from top-quality PVC for maximum resistance to wear and tear
- Deep channels and groves keep spills, mud and dirt away from your floors
- Mats stay securely in place thanks to the non-skid nib backing
- Universal size and shape is compatible with cars, SUVs, trucks and vans
- Available in multiple configurations to fit your front and rear rows
- Choose from a variety of color options to match or accent your interior
- Your Motor Trend Rubber Floor Mats carry a 30-day warranty
Defend your factory finishes with Motor Trend Heavy Duty Rubber Car Mats. These universal rubber mats are sized to work in your car, truck, van or SUV and can be trimmed for a more custom fit. Multiple configurations available for front and rear rows. 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Motor Trend Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mats Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Greg T (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 1999 Chrysler 300M — Nov 16, 2018 1:04 AM
Was seeking WeatherTech winter floor mats for my '99 Chrysler 300m. Weather tech couldn't help me due to age of car, recommended Auto Anything. Called Auto Anything and customer service sales rep recommended the Motor Trend Rbr Floor Mats as being a possible substitute for Weather Tech floor liners. The Motor Trend HD RBR Floor Mats were delivered on time and proved to be a great substitute for the Weather Tech products. Great product, great price = great value and extremely satisfied customer
Reviewed by Linda S (Penngrove, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Bolt — Feb 24, 2017 3:45 PM
These are not a great fit for my car, and needed heavy trimming to "fit." The back mat had to be cut into 3 pieces and they don't really stay put all that well. It's better than nothing, and better protection than the carpet mats that came with the car, but you end up tugging them around all the time to keep them in the right place.
Reviewed by Shelly V (Anchorage, AK) — Oct 08, 2016 12:51 PM